See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=17&fi=2693726

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

Back to message list

Replying to:  Kind of Customers: by me12   Dec 17, 2010, 8:59 PM

Re: Kind of Customers: The whore mother

by BMDroid    Mar 31, 2011, 8:47 PM

C: What's with this 200$ bill?!?!?! WTF?!?!?

M: It seems your daughter has been downloading games, ringtones, and using the internet which isn't on the plan. We can add the internet and backdate it, but can't help the other charges.

C: WTF? My daughter would never ever do that!

M: No srsly here's a list of IP addresses and here are the services downloaded.

C: What? This is way too complicated!@ My perfect little angel wouldn;'t do that. She's only 18! And why did you charge her for calling from mexico and using the internet!! She needed to call me! Even though she was at a resort with other rich americans.

M: :s

C: >E

M: Ma'am your daughter is outside making out with some guy that stands on teh corner slinging dimebags all day. His name is leroy.

C: NO SHES MY PERFECT LITTLE ANGEL I DONT CARE WHAT YOUR RECORDS SAY SHE DIDNT DO ANYTHING.

M: Ma'am we can turn off her internet services and when she is in mexico we can disable her calling. Infact, if you use a prepaid phone there it would be much cheaper.

C: BUT THEN SHE CANT REACH ME! AND ITS LIKE OMG! MY PERFECT LITTLE ANGEL IS ALL ALONE!

I forgot my point but what a ****ing whore srsly 2 hrs of my life.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.