Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 16 replies

who gets commission for online sales?

Mikey C

Mar 18, 2011, 7:02 PM
Ive heard different things. Like no one, the corperate rep for that area, etc.

Since there are people from all different areas of the industry i figured id ask here.
llama

Mar 18, 2011, 7:26 PM
no one if it's on-line...
mwise13

Mar 18, 2011, 8:14 PM
Chuck Norris gets them.
BMDroid

Mar 28, 2011, 4:56 PM
chuck norris doesnt get pay checks, he beats you up and takes yours
Kineticboy2001

Mar 29, 2011, 2:23 PM
When Chuck Norris signs up for Direct Deposit it doesn't take to billing cycles to go into effect, it takes 2 SECONDS.
olderthandirt

Mar 19, 2011, 2:51 PM
Who gets a commission. Here at the better *** center we were informed that they were merging the commission elig with what we call the crystal ball expectation.

If a customer calls back within 7 days you can be docked for it. They also added new metrics.

Got to love it
Pimptopian

Mar 19, 2011, 3:31 PM
with sprint, if we claim it and they order it online we get credit for it
moemoe26

Mar 21, 2011, 6:19 AM
how do you "claim" it
Ask The Shack

Mar 21, 2011, 9:15 AM
The technical way of doing if an involved process that's referred to as "calling dibs".
Arjuun

Mar 21, 2011, 10:06 AM
you can dispo it from your offers tab at sprint and as long as the do the change you dispo'ed within 24 hours its counted as yours because you educated of the services and sales just because on line they get a better price/ fee's waived doesn't mean you didn't do you job and so sprint set that up for us
DartStuticus

Mar 25, 2011, 2:28 PM
What department do you work in? The only department that it should matter for, telesales, does not get this. Care should not be doing sales, they are not trained for it and there are way to many instances of misinformation and customer's being told about offers that don't exist.

Thank fully I'm not in the care transfer queue anymore, I have new garbage to deal with now, but when I was i got 3-4 calls a day, sometimes more, where the customer was told they were eligible when they were not, or giving a pricing that we did not have.
Arjuun

Mar 26, 2011, 8:53 AM
white glove cust care
mc tubbs

Mar 26, 2011, 5:26 PM
Working in gen care I could say the exact same thing about telesales reps. Each group has complaints about other groups not knowing all the facts. I get tons of calls where the pp were total botched by sales rep.
DartStuticus

Mar 28, 2011, 10:56 AM
I agree. Both sides have information issues. The only time I ever get frustrated myself is when someone is given information that is completely contradicted by things easily listed and found in the account. This is inexcusable on either side.
famoussasjohn

Mar 21, 2011, 9:23 AM
If you work where I work, we take care of Sprints chat for online orders, if they chat with us while placing their order, that agent that was talking to them will get the credit.
Pimptopian

Mar 28, 2011, 4:54 PM
I work for sprint for care but its called advantage where we have offers for people signing contracts and can order phones. i only send to sales when there is nothing to claim and i dont get anything for it ;)
Ishamael

Mar 26, 2011, 10:01 PM
That's why upgrade fees are waived for online purchases.

At least, for Sprint.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.