Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Apple Zombies & Me

MrIncredible4u

Mar 23, 2011, 4:07 PM
I am new to the cell phone industry but with the short time I have spent selling phones there has been one constant. APPLE CUSTOMERS ARE ZOMBIES!! If you work for a company that has Apple products and you have had one of these zombies enter your store or pass by your kiosk try to sell said customer something besides an Apple product.

Just like the typical zombie who only craves brain when you would much rather them eat a nice steak like the rest of us, the Apple zombie craves only Apple products. When presented with something other than what they crave, even if it is something better than what they are looking for, i.e. steak over brains or Droid os over Apple os, said customers response will be no different than your typical zombie rea...
(continues)
Candall

Mar 23, 2011, 6:30 PM
Just sell 'em the one with the bigger gee bees and get 'em out of your life.
fullracecam

Mar 24, 2011, 5:20 PM
dude if htc could make products thatr worked all the time and never miss than there would be htc zombies but apple takes the time to make a great product. thats why apple zombies are the way they are. i have had an iphone and now have and htc and let me tell you, both are good but i had a much better experince with the iphone.
texaswireless

Mar 24, 2011, 6:21 PM
Did you actually post that with a straight face? Worked all the time?
Kineticboy2001

Mar 25, 2011, 5:13 PM
lol

There aren't zombies for HTC because HTC owners aren't braindead.
Candall

Mar 25, 2011, 6:59 PM
I only really care about one phone's failure rate, frankly, and that's my own. Band wagoners of every shape and color are annoying.
Joby

Mar 25, 2011, 7:28 PM
htc at least has spell check...
olderthandirt

Mar 26, 2011, 5:17 PM
Yeah and I am real impressed with the huge market share Apple has with other products. 😁
Apple zombies are just that. If Apple created an outhouse with out plumbing the zombies would buy it and tell you that outdoor plumbing is better.

Is the was of it all. Nothing wrong with it but they are blind to anything outside of it.
It is not the product but the shing apple they crave.
Da_Bonehead

Mar 24, 2011, 6:14 PM
and the WIFIs.
Candall

Mar 25, 2011, 6:45 PM
Can't forget the WIFIs!
Mikey C

Mar 25, 2011, 6:18 PM
I feel the same way. I will say that there are apple groupies out there as well. I have seen an iphone start conversations at bars. The convo went something like this..

"Oh my god! is that your iphone??"

"no, its where i keep my candy."

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.