Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Oh My GAWD, These CUSTOMERS ARE UGHH

Required

Mar 15, 2011, 11:12 PM
I just had a guy that demanded to be credited over 3 years worth of Canada roaming because no one told him there was a reduced Canada roaming plan.

I asked him had he contacted us before regarding this, and he says that he shouldn't have to. I told him the information is on our website and if you ask (like he is doing now) we can add the service.

Then he said "It's late, tell your supervisor to have the credit applied to the account. Thanks!"

Then hung up.

AAAAUGHGHGRHH.
pickles

Mar 15, 2011, 11:18 PM
what a looser!
wire420

Mar 16, 2011, 8:10 AM
I'm assuming you didn't credit his account? I had a cust who was going to have a reship on (under waranty) we get to the last step, I submitted it, and she disconnects. The submission fails, invalid credit card, so I just exited the account and ddin't send her a phone. GO ME! (She diserved no phone! 😈 )
Required

Mar 16, 2011, 2:59 PM
Nope, couldn't anyway since it is way over my credit limit. I gave his info to my sup who is going to give him a callback.
SavageKitty

Mar 16, 2011, 10:30 AM
I had a guy who had multiple 3rd party services. I explained how he got them and offered a 1 time courtesy credit if he agreed to block them. After all his yelling about how he did not authorize the charges he states he does not want them blocked. I explained he will not get credit then. He states I will give him the credit or transfer to my sup. So I transfered him.
callcenterrep69

Mar 16, 2011, 3:50 PM
I applaud your stance...I fear your sup, like mine, would simply give the credit to avoid being on the phone for 5 mins. 🙄
SavageKitty

Mar 16, 2011, 4:22 PM
No I checked later and she declined it and apparently the customer was going to write to the ceo of Sprint. I am sure Dan will get that letter.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.