Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Smartphones and Dumb People

notthatdrow

Mar 14, 2011, 8:55 PM
Why.

Just... why?

Whoever sold this woman an LG Optimus S has a special place in Hell for them. 👿 "How do I hang up the phone?", "How do you put the battery back in?" "Where is the battery located?"
dj89

Mar 14, 2011, 10:01 PM
How dare they...
wire420

Mar 15, 2011, 10:17 AM
I just got a call, working with asurion (phone insurance), and the customer had a simple flip phone the Moto W755. They didn't even know how to turn in on 🙄
melrhodes

Mar 15, 2011, 1:25 PM
Cellphones are smarter than the users 🤣 🤣 🤣
callcenterrep69

Mar 16, 2011, 7:14 AM
Maybe they weren't rubbing it right 😉
wire420

Mar 16, 2011, 7:58 AM
Obviously not, if only I knew the right way to rub a phone 😛
olderthandirt

Mar 15, 2011, 3:23 PM
many people do not understand what their phones can do. Most only want a simple phone but also want the least expensive. The optimus was free for awhile. That is why.

Not everyone wants to learn about new tech. Not important in their life.

I do not even own a cell phone myself. Was attached to one for to long. Life is better with out it. No land line either. Have computer that does what I do ask of it. Email me or come see me if need to. Otherwise my personal life is quiet and I like it that way.

There are a lot of us out there like that
callcenterrep69

Mar 16, 2011, 7:15 AM
I truly envy you...I'm sure I COULD live without a cell phone, but I don't have the will power to try 🙂
wire420

Mar 16, 2011, 8:03 AM
I try to live with mine as little as possible. If I had a home phone I wouldn't really have to at all... I don't even text. Though I'm thinking about fixing that...
callcenterrep69

Mar 16, 2011, 3:48 PM
Texting is an unnecessary evil...it will take you! 😈
wire420

Mar 16, 2011, 5:41 PM
I know, but it would make my life so much simplier. Especially since I'm the kind of person who only really calls to say "Hey lets meet up" 😎
callcenterrep69

Mar 17, 2011, 9:12 AM
True...save a minute 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.