Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 16 replies

what would your company do?

thecleaner62

Mar 9, 2011, 1:41 PM
so i work for an indirect at a new location. my previous location was shut down due to lack of sales. the issue with the old store was traffic, in our area (5 mile radius) we had 10 other competing indirects and 2 corporate locations. market saturation was incredibly horrible. i was given the opportunity to transfer before they closed. at the new location i am competing with a fellow employee for the managers position. he has been selling and ive been having the worst run i have ever had, I'm working on increasing my sales. we had become friends, but i always felt something was shady about him, and my suspicions have been confirmed.

Last night he was talking to another mall employee and a friend of mine happened to walk by and over hear ...
(continues)
llama

Mar 9, 2011, 1:45 PM
Fire his ass for theft of company funds. Period.
thecleaner62

Mar 9, 2011, 1:47 PM
no wittnesses unfortunatly
llama

Mar 9, 2011, 1:48 PM
You have the note and a short till...what else do you need?
thecleaner62

Mar 9, 2011, 1:51 PM
the person he closed with "didnt see it happen"
Joby Dick

Mar 9, 2011, 2:00 PM
Are you able to find another employer that would equal your current pay? If so, I say GTFO. I've worked gigs where honesty hinders you, and that is not what Capitalism is about. You are working for a shady, corrupt company that employs poor quality employees. If you wish to work with integrity, either chance your luck and call HR, or leave and take your honest work elsewhere if you can.
thecleaner62

Mar 9, 2011, 2:03 PM
im working on doing that, ive struggled far too long trying to make the best of a situtation with this company.
olderthandirt

Mar 9, 2011, 3:52 PM
Sounds like a bad place to be. I would bail as soon as possible to be clear of what is clearly going to happen in the future.
If you want to do this get to a corp store. Better off there with a much better support network.
hell is on it's way to where you are now.
llama

Mar 9, 2011, 2:18 PM
he's the one that's being stolen from.
thecleaner62

Mar 9, 2011, 2:25 PM
i contacted number 2 in the company, i doubt this is being resolved, already had a confrontation with the employee over the issue and he believes his ass is covered because hes been reassured by our boss that this isnt an issue. 👿
llama

Mar 9, 2011, 2:26 PM
Re-read the title of this post.

CALL THE OWNER.
thecleaner62

Mar 9, 2011, 2:33 PM
i contacted #2 because he used to be my boss, i didnt contact the owner because i doubt he would want to hear it for starters. he doesnt care enough about that money if the guy is selling phones or atleast it seems from the feed back ive gotten today from my boss
llama

Mar 9, 2011, 2:34 PM
walk out.

He doesn't give a sh!t why should you?
thecleaner62

Mar 9, 2011, 2:39 PM
exactly, im looking for a different job as we speak, im not leaving until i have something concrete and i can leave with a good reference
dnbstyle29

Mar 9, 2011, 4:42 PM
Sounds like the company I used to work for. 🤣 Really though..

If it was me, I'd F around and try to get fired to go collect unemployment until the new job picks up. 😉
tpusa

Apr 13, 2011, 10:32 AM
id kick his ass
tpusa

Apr 13, 2011, 10:32 AM
and definitely report him to your nearest corp store

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.