Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 19 replies

Just got told

He who Lurks

Mar 7, 2011, 3:17 PM
to F off as I wouldn't credit a customers reconnect fee. He had one credited a few months ago.

I love my job!
SavageKitty

Mar 7, 2011, 3:25 PM
Well did you F off like he requested? I got told off because a customer authorized 3rd party charges and admitted it then tried to take back the statement when I told him i can't credit authorized charges.
He who Lurks

Mar 7, 2011, 4:32 PM
with a partner!
SavageKitty

Mar 7, 2011, 4:45 PM
very true
latinopride

Mar 7, 2011, 5:41 PM
i hate the fact that i cant respond to those dbags 😈
He who Lurks

Mar 7, 2011, 6:08 PM
I don't let it bother me most of the time. I enjyed ruining his day! But I thought I'd share.
captnkrunch

Mar 9, 2011, 7:25 AM
I was told to die in a fire because I would not credit ALL of the credit all of some guys international charges. Seems the insults got even MORE personal when I reversed a few 😈
Iove2transfercustomers

Mar 10, 2011, 4:29 PM
im sorry 🤣
callcenterrep69

Mar 9, 2011, 8:38 AM
As well you should! It is YOUR fault after all they choose to not pay their bill then fail their payment arrangements! 🙄
He who Lurks

Mar 10, 2011, 12:02 PM
I know it's my fault, but I was running short last month as I was paying my phone bill not his 😉
callcenterrep69

Mar 12, 2011, 11:59 AM
Well who told you to be responsible? 😈
Iove2transfercustomers

Mar 10, 2011, 4:28 PM
🤣
tmorep03

Mar 12, 2011, 3:35 PM
I had a sign language interpreter call and the customer told me to f off
callcenterrep69

Mar 12, 2011, 3:55 PM
😳 ...I've gotta wonder what the sign is for that... 😳
tmorep03

Mar 12, 2011, 4:56 PM
i really wanted to ask her if the customer just flipped off the camera or how to do it.
cstone

Mar 12, 2011, 5:18 PM
The sign for the f word is like making bunny ears with both hands and clapping once (while still making bunny ears.) That's the easiest way I can explain it. My girlfriend took ASL in college so I learned a few signs from her. The middle finger isn't a sign, at least in ASL, it may be a sign from another country. I don't think it has anything to do with a form of sign language though, I am curious how it came about though. LOL.
guitarhero73

Mar 12, 2011, 10:41 PM
I learned asl for a-hole by watching Mr. Holland's Opus. You make the ok sign but turn it on its side with the circle facing up and your middle to little finger facing left.
callcenterrep69

Mar 13, 2011, 10:15 AM
I don't know how it came about...but if someone pissed you off enough to prompt you to create a whole new way to tell people to F off, that person must've been a real Dbag! 🤣
pickles

Mar 12, 2011, 10:51 PM
a sign language interpreter called you? yeah right dude, if a deaf or mute person called they would just use a relay service. and the relay operator doesn't interpret sign language, it's a 3rd party service and the relay operator is in a call center just like you. deaf people don't have sign language interpreters call, you think regular people can afford to pay a sign language interpreter to hang out with them all day??
olderthandirt

Mar 13, 2011, 11:30 AM
Not all use the relay service. And some of us actually do sign language for people. Not to say what you said in not the case. But be aware.
I have a niece who was very hearing impaired and sign was good until the issue could be resolved through technoloy and she is now a leading researcher in medical dna

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.