Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

WTF!?!?!?!

OrionsVantage

Mar 3, 2011, 6:13 PM
I've ran damn near 20 credit checks in the past three days that have either been flagged, declined or have $400 deposits.

WHAT the F*CK gives this week...papa needs new adds.
SporkOnline

Mar 3, 2011, 6:26 PM
sorry but illegal aliens usually have bad credit. you should work for a company that doesnt cater to criminals and deviants
OrionsVantage

Mar 3, 2011, 6:36 PM
LOL, so i automatically work for a company that caters to criminals and deviants?

Last i checked Verizon was a company in pretty good standing in the cellular world 😉

But i got to watch another new add walk out the door due to credit reasons from my last post to this one. Just a string of bad luck, i suppose.
olderthandirt

Mar 3, 2011, 6:43 PM
Just saw that many places are increasing the line on credit scores to get any service at all. Banks are starting to ask for 20% down on a house. Way to help restart the economy
pickles

Mar 4, 2011, 12:09 AM
i get customers with $750 deposits all the time, and have no credit card to buy a prepaid phone, or they're just too retarded to understand that all prepaid phones don't suck as bad as cricket.
thecleaner62

Mar 4, 2011, 1:13 PM
ive had the same run this last week or so, i even got 2 seperate customers whose numbers popped up the message "verizon wireless does not own the license to port in these numbers"

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.