Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 17 replies

annoyed with customers today

tmorep03

Mar 3, 2011, 12:29 PM
So basically i understand helping customers out is always important and i dont know why they cant understand phone pricing does change. Just cause you been with a company so long doesnt give you the right to get everything for nothing. If you saw the price last week you should call in and get it then. Maybe thats just how i feel.
callcenterrep69

Mar 3, 2011, 12:50 PM
I wonder why they never call in to their electric company and demand a free month due to their 20 years as a loyal customer???
melrhodes

Mar 3, 2011, 3:19 PM
I've been eating at McDonalds everyday for 12 years now and they can't even give me 1 free hamburger. 😈
olderthandirt

Mar 3, 2011, 6:19 PM
Better enjoy eating at McDonalds as long as you can. They just announced that they are going to for the upscale market and are planning on leaving fast food. That is why you are seeing less of Ronald and more of contemp. people.
watagatapitusberry

Mar 3, 2011, 6:38 PM
really you eat mcdonalds everyday?
melrhodes

Mar 6, 2011, 3:27 PM
yeah
before going home
He who Lurks

Mar 3, 2011, 4:09 PM
a pardigm shift. a few years ago every phone was free with upgrade or new activation, but now we have miniature computers in our pockets capable of amazing things, but people stil call in for a free upgrade.
olderthandirt

Mar 3, 2011, 6:21 PM
Not everyone wants or understands what claims to be a mini computer. Some just want to talk. How dare they expect that.
SavageKitty

Mar 3, 2011, 12:55 PM
How about "can I have a free tv" since I have been with the cable company for a while
callcenterrep69

Mar 3, 2011, 3:05 PM
That is a better comparison...damnit! 👿
SavageKitty

Mar 3, 2011, 3:07 PM
😎
SavageKitty

Mar 3, 2011, 3:07 PM
I have to be honest my husband came up with it this morning not me
callcenterrep69

Mar 3, 2011, 4:41 PM
He is a God amongst men 😁
SavageKitty

Mar 3, 2011, 4:51 PM
Well I am not going to tell him that.
tmorep03

Mar 3, 2011, 4:38 PM
I think i am just goin to go the the gas station i have been going to for the past 7 years and demand a free tank of gas for me, from buying gas from them for 7 years
SavageKitty

Mar 3, 2011, 5:12 PM
Will the electric company send me free light bulbs for being a good customer??
OrionsVantage

Mar 3, 2011, 5:18 PM
Will Trogan send me free rubbers because i'm responsible?
olderthandirt

Mar 3, 2011, 6:22 PM
Most likely

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.