See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=17&fi=2662840

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

Back to message list

Replying to:  Kind of Customers: by me12   Dec 17, 2010, 8:59 PM

Children

by me12    Mar 2, 2011, 6:42 PM

I dont really mind when people's children call in to do stuff, when they are sitting next to them watching what they say and helping verify.

However when these devil children get a hold of us when the parents arn't around they can get crazy.

I just had the pleasure of speaking with one, our Customer Care group called in saying that the young man was on the other line looking to get a free iPhone, and would not verify the account. I agree to take the call because the rep sounded like he might cry if I did not. First thing this boy says to me is
"If you do not send me this iPhone for free I'm guna whoop yo a$$."

Ok well first off I cannot send any iPhone for any other price then what I show, which is never free, secondly I will need to verify the account and we can see what iPhone we could send for a low price.

So child threatens me again this time
"B!t(h you will send me this iPhone for free, coz I WILL track you down and beat yo a$$!"

So I inform devil child of the FCC reg's that state you cannot use any cuss words over ANY airwave.

So child stops threating me and starts to beg... "Please ma'am you have to send me this iPhone because my daddy's gay and I need this iPhone..."

So moral to the story, parents... NEVER give your devil children any cell phone providers number... and do leave them unsuporvised with a phone....

/end rant.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.