Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Why don't we

SavageKitty

Feb 21, 2011, 4:27 PM
offer the option to take one price plan and reduce the price because he is not using texting but the talk plans don't have enough minutes.
SporkOnline

Feb 21, 2011, 4:29 PM
They can purchase add on minutes
SavageKitty

Feb 21, 2011, 4:32 PM
He wants a plan that has enough minutes without buying more and currently he is on a messaging plan but has text blocked. Wants a talk plan with the minutes of the messaging plan.
SporkOnline

Feb 21, 2011, 4:37 PM
but the basic talk plans cost less and you can usually get 500 minutes for like 5 extra bucks which is usually less than the first messaging plans
SavageKitty

Feb 21, 2011, 4:42 PM
We don't offer extra minute add ons. We offer some but you have to add them each month and you can be denied for abuse of them. They are more like emergency minutes. The msg plan has 1500 to share
SporkOnline

Feb 21, 2011, 4:46 PM
well thats lame
Ishamael

Feb 21, 2011, 7:45 PM
They are paying for the minutes, then. Text is a free bundled service that can be removed (blocked), but it won't make the minutes any less expensive.

That's what I tell customers.
smazi

Feb 22, 2011, 10:00 AM
Indeed, the minutes cost more than text. Sprint's like 45 cents/min overage and 20 cents/text overage or casual rate. If they whine long enough, they can talk to account services, I guess.

I just tell people the plan they need has x minutes, costs $y/mo and (in this case) happens to include unlimited text.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.