Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Question for Verizon

killerphones

Feb 18, 2011, 2:18 PM
Do you replace phones for free under the insurance? Some more bull crap that a customer is feeding me. I'm guessing it was probably replaced under WARRANTY not INSURANCE. When will customers learn the difference?
OrionsVantage

Feb 18, 2011, 2:32 PM
Warranty phones are issued for free. You have a 365 day warranty on all new phones purchased at a verizon corp or indirect location. that warranty is void as soon as you take that phone off the account, even if you put it back on that account later.

Insurance is not free. With asurion (verizon's insurance company) the deductables are either 50 or 90 for the old plans. I don't know the new ones off the top of my head.
latinopride

Feb 19, 2011, 5:43 PM
well with insurance companys no matter wat it is thers always a deductable....in this case the deductables go from 39,45,50,89,99....i know i work for asurion 😁

the ded depends on when the cust enrolled with verizon or if they have done any changes to their acct ...example if u have a droid and ur ded is 50 now but u change ur plan that will change ur ded from 50 to either 89 or 99

any ?'s
He who Lurks

Feb 18, 2011, 4:55 PM
They know the difference, the're just trying to get out of paying anything.
killerphones

Feb 18, 2011, 5:13 PM
That is a good point, I would like to believe that these customers are to stupid to know the difference, they sure act like it at least.
RobbieJnn

Feb 19, 2011, 12:45 PM
customer do NOT know the difference, they think they do but 98% of the time there completely wrong. The other 2% their partially wrong.

Also, you can warranty a phone taken off of an account (with att at leat). They run the imei and if the phone is under a year old with no physical or water damage then it can be replaced.
latinopride

Feb 19, 2011, 5:44 PM
The other 2% their partially wrong 🤣 🤣
latinopride

Feb 19, 2011, 5:46 PM
well with insurance companys no matter wat it is thers always a deductable....in this case the deductables go from 39,45,50,89,99....i know i work for asurion 😁

the ded depends on when the cust enrolled with verizon or if they have done any changes to their acct ...example if u have a droid and ur ded is 50 now but u change ur plan that will change ur ded from 50 to either 89 or 99

any ?'s

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.