Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Grumpy old lady

wizardofCroz

Feb 15, 2011, 4:30 PM
C: Yeah I bought this phone in (city next to us that has authorized retailer) and I want to return this piece of junk and get something else.

M: OK, unfortunately this is a corporate location and they're an authoized retailer, which means all of the transactions must go back to them.

C: NOPE!! You're going to return this (while slamming phone on counter to the beat of her speech).

M: Well, unfortunately I'm not. You'll need to take it back to that store in order to do an exchange or return.

C: Customer service comes first!!

M: It's not about customer service, it's about what I can and can't do. And what I can't do, is return a phone you purchased from 3rd party.

C: Well fine!! My husband is deceased and I'm a wreck, so ca...
(continues)
SavageKitty

Feb 15, 2011, 4:40 PM
Maybe it is a piece of junk because she is slamming it on the counter and who knows how many times she has done that before.
RobbieJnn

Feb 15, 2011, 7:03 PM
SavageKitty said:
Maybe it is a piece of junk because she is slamming it on the counter and who knows how many times she has done that before.

It probably is a piece of junk like every other basic phone on the market. You get what you pay for is what i tell my customers.

'old lady' term hints that she possibly picked the lowest and worst of everything the carrier offers
SavageKitty

Feb 15, 2011, 7:10 PM
true, though I like the image of someone bringing in a completely beat up phone and claiming it is the phones fault
RobbieJnn

Feb 15, 2011, 7:14 PM
SavageKitty said:
true, though I like the image of someone bringing in a completely beat up phone and claiming it is the phones fault

ah yes. Reminds me of the customers that have water damaged phones. The phones LDI is bloodshot red and I ask if the phone has been water damaged to see if they lie or not, then break it to them that I already know..muahah
SavageKitty

Feb 15, 2011, 7:16 PM
😈 I like the lie test

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.