Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Customer humor

serendair

Feb 1, 2011, 7:20 PM
Sometimes you get the customers who have a great sense of humor or are just plain funny. Share some of your stories here!

Just had a lady where, after asking if there was anything else I could help her with, let loose a mighty sigh and in a rather wistful tone goes, "An all expenses paid trip to Jamaica... no phones, no internet, no cable... just white sands, beautiful warm weather... a nice uncrowded beach... and a psychic man with beautiful hands who would just pick up your thought of a chocolate mousse and bring it to you immediately."

She immediately laughed afterwards and said she'll save that for a genie- unless I was one in disguise. I laughed with her and told her to have a great rest of her evening.
Avaya

Feb 2, 2011, 3:24 PM
to hit me up if she comes here in Jamaiaca
SavageKitty

Feb 2, 2011, 7:02 PM
I work in changing ownership of lines. A few weeks ago after I transfered an ex wife off her recent ex-husbands account I asked her if there was anything else she needed. She replied "I could use a time machine". I apologized I did not have one but I could use one also. She laughed and told her to have a good night. From the rest of the call with her I get the impresion she was thankful to be divorced but would like to go back and stop the marriage.
callcenterrep69

Feb 3, 2011, 7:35 AM
Well...you know...if you had a Delorian... 😉
SavageKitty

Feb 3, 2011, 1:08 PM
Excellent point, you think the Doc would let me borrow it?
callcenterrep69

Feb 3, 2011, 3:15 PM
Only if you promise to save his life 🤣
killerphones

Feb 3, 2011, 6:46 PM
We have people verify their addresses before they can open their claim.
This customer verified everything except the house number it was something like this

jackson st
city, ST 99999

It took me 4 minutes just to get him to say the numbers before the street. I asked him the house number, it's not a house sir, the apartment number, it's not an apartment sir. Well what is the number that comes before the street, what number sir, the full billing address please. He repeats the street, city, state and zip. Ok Mr. Smith, each house on a street has a number, what is that number for your place of residence......waiting....oh! it's 5555 sir. Thank you Mr. Smith.
SavageKitty

Feb 3, 2011, 7:20 PM
HAHA thats funny.."Mr. Smith what are the numbers on your mailbox?"
Candall

Feb 3, 2011, 7:22 PM
The queue that I'm in requires that we ask which state they're from. Everyone in Washington answers that question with "Seattle."
island_chica

Feb 3, 2011, 7:53 PM
No I don't. 🤭 that's prolly cuz I live on the other side of WA in Spokane. 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.