Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

question for NSS???

IgotStax

Jan 18, 2011, 8:31 PM
I work for sprint and if a store calls NSS can they approve for early upgrade up to 14 days early?
thank you
island_chica

Jan 18, 2011, 8:34 PM
Last I knew they got rid of that number? At least they told us that NSS switched to chat form and the number I have for them isn't working anymore?
Joby Dick

Jan 18, 2011, 10:10 PM
I use it quite often. And yes, they do have the ability to push upgrades up a maximum of 14 days. Used to be 30 but that recently changed.
Amarantamin

Jan 18, 2011, 11:55 PM
Thank you, Joben, for knowing your stuff!
IgotStax

Jan 20, 2011, 2:40 PM
yes thank you, i ask cuz i have had a few customers lately call from the store asking about 14 day early upgade and i advised them to ask the store rep to call NSS and the store rep say they cant, but that was also like radio shack employees so i dont expect them do always know what there doing. but thank you for clearing it up, if we submitt it in care depending on what time they call it might not go through till the next day.
Joby Dick

Jan 21, 2011, 5:17 PM
I'm an employee of RadioShack, although I can certainly understand the general ignorance you have to deal with. From what I've read on Phonescoop, there seems to be a great prejudice against RadioShack employees - and for good reason.
serendair

Jan 21, 2011, 5:57 PM
🤣

Radioshack does give me a case of, "Ooooh, a karma backlash on you, good agent!" at times, especially when the male employees decide they think they can bully and threaten me over the phone into doing what they want.

😈 It doesn't work, and I usually end up getting their ID or requesting to speak to their manager. That gets a sudden dead silence and disconnected phone.

I wonder why?

I've had a few good ones though who you can practically see facepalm and go, "Thanks. I figured as much. I'm going to kill that co-worker of mine."
Joby Dick

Jan 21, 2011, 5:58 PM
Are you NSS? I learned long ago the cans and can'ts of NSS, thus I am smarter than 'bullying' agents into something they simply cannot do.
serendair

Jan 21, 2011, 8:14 PM
Nope. I'm the one they call instead of calling their NSS. Mostly because they know NSS is going to give them the big red N-O word and "make them lose their sale".

So they figure customer service'll be stupid suckers and bend the rules.
IgotStax

Jan 21, 2011, 7:07 PM
i have nothing against radio shack employes, i didnt know the policy since i have had multiples shack employes tell me they cant call nss, but i also know theres good employes who do a good job.
Joben

Jan 21, 2011, 7:10 PM
Well, RadioShack operates a few different subsidiaries. I can tell you with absolute 100% certainty that my channel uses NSS, and NSS only. Although, other channels under the RS umbrella could operate differently, but I wouldn't know.
desireuser442

Jan 21, 2011, 5:57 PM
just working for another wireless company (us cellular) how do you justify to customers about the added internet fees? an honest question i know that its no employees falt but i dont know how id spin that lol
serendair

Jan 21, 2011, 10:17 PM
Anyone know NSS' number? I've had reps call in from Best buy/Radio shack wanting it and I don't have it.
Joben

Jan 22, 2011, 12:18 AM
1-877-393-1459

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.