easystreet

Jan 11, 2011, 8:12 PM
Will verizon indirect stores carry it
phantom mullet

Jan 12, 2011, 9:37 AM
it begins...
cellphoneguy

Jan 12, 2011, 10:24 AM
Only the top indirect agents. If your company is going to carry it then you would of been told 3-6 months ago like we were.
He who Lurks

Jan 12, 2011, 10:43 AM
I call your bluff. Apple is more secretive then the masons and the skull and bones. They don't tell anyone anything that far in advance.
Menno

Jan 12, 2011, 12:34 PM
Here's the real deal: Most regional managers FOR verizon didn't know this thing was coming. Those that were involved had to sign so many NDA's there is no way in HELL they'd let indirects know (much less the employees who post on this forum). If you were told ANYTHING 3-6 months ago, then it was only speculation and conjecture, not solid facts.

There will be multiple requirements to sell this thing, and a ton of training, but it IS possible for indirects to get approval for it.
easystreet

Jan 12, 2011, 1:50 PM
what about an indirect that only has a couple hundred stores
He who Lurks

Jan 12, 2011, 2:08 PM
Apple doesn't tell people anything. AT&T finds out about a new iphen 3 weeks before it hits market, roughly same time it's anounced to general public. Now I'm not saying higher ups aren't aware of stuff, but I think your story is bull.
Fredd

Jan 14, 2011, 3:34 PM
After 5 years with AT&T, it's more likely that us little people low on the totem pole find out AFTER the public does!
ATTDRONEV2.5

Jan 14, 2011, 3:36 PM
or from the public...
me12

Jan 17, 2011, 4:51 PM
I like this... 👀
GoSM1985

Jan 14, 2011, 4:53 PM
According to my sources, the iPhone will only be available to VZW Corporate stores and Apple Retail stores on launch day (Feb 10). After that, SOME premium agents will be able to order them for their customers via D-Fill (Direct Fulfillment). D-Fill should be available to SOME VZW Premium Agents on or around March 1st. Once the initial rush of customers settles down, Premium Retailers should be able to order the iPhone via normal procedures.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.