See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=17&fi=2623335

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

Back to message list

Replying to:  Kind of Customers: by me12   Dec 17, 2010, 8:59 PM

The recorder

by guitarhero73    Jan 8, 2011, 6:40 PM

Custy's who call in and announce during the call they are recording this call (usually telling me around the time I'm wrapping up the call).

Immediately I tell them I didn't give them permission to tape the conversation. Some have tried to tell me they told me at the beginning of the call they were typing, which is a lie.

They also like to use the excuse that Sprint records all their calls so why can't the customer record it and that the customer didn't give Sprint permission to record the conversation? I simply tell them we tell them at the beginning in the automated system they announce it's for training purposes and quality assurance. I also tell them when they hear that they are free to disconnect the call if they don't want to be recorded.

At this point, the customer has earned themselves a trip over to a sup. The minute it's announced a customer is taping, we have to end the call and get them over to a sup.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.