See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=17&fi=2617497

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

Back to message list

Replying to:  Kind of Customers: by me12   Dec 17, 2010, 8:59 PM

The Already Angry

by me12    Dec 27, 2010, 8:25 PM

Customer has been on the phone for 4 hours already, because of some fault due to the website (which signed them on a 2 yr contract accidently). Do the research get overrides and waive some fee's due to our eff up. Tell them that the data plan is required on this line until the phone is recieved and switched to correct line, Customer yell's and holler's at you, calls you a bitoch tells you "to shut the eff up. IM THE CUSTOMER SO I CAN CUT YOU OFF NO MATTER WHEN I EFFING WANT TO!"
All the while he's muted and you are speaking to your neighbor about your Christmas Day.
So then you try to calmy explain that jsut because he has added it on the line he wants to use... again I calmly explain that WE DOO NEEED TO HAAVE IT ON THE LINE WE ARE ORDERING ON

Customer thinks he now cannot order the phone.

I camly ask if there is someone else I can talk to.

He tells me that he would be happy for me to talk to his ass...

Finally puts wifey on the line.

Process with the BOGO offer we have and complete order... Rolling Eyes

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.