Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

I love it when I get the same jerk back 3 times in a row.

I_Flogged_molly

Dec 27, 2010, 12:45 AM
So tonight I had a guy call with a Blackberry that would not connect to data or send & receive mms.
Our prepay will not support blackberry other then making calls and sms. I educate him on this he throws a hiss fit that it worked on a post paid just fine and bla bla bla any way long story short sorry guy that's how the world goes. He hangs up mad and I was 99% sure he would call back.... how correct I was.

My next call came in the rep gave me the number and low and behold it him again! Well hello again sir! 😁 He now says in less then 5 min. he sent an e-mail to RIM ( in the first call he stressed he needed access to his email on his BB because he didn't have a computer) and they said all my company had to do was add the feature to his...
(continues)
olderthandirt

Dec 27, 2010, 8:03 PM
And we do not want him on the post paid because he will call in and demand pre pay monthly rate and can get better service with pre pay.

Round and round they go. Such a world they live in. Must be a joy to work with people like that
iljaaf21

Dec 30, 2010, 7:37 PM
Sometimes I wonder if these people try this in other aspects of their lives... Like, with their car insurance, or at the bank, or dry cleaners.
OrionsVantage

Jan 1, 2011, 12:49 PM
and by "like that" you mean the general public?
Amarantamin

Dec 31, 2010, 9:24 PM
For what you did to Molly.
Avaya

Jan 2, 2011, 1:49 AM
🤣
I_Flogged_molly

Jan 2, 2011, 3:40 PM
She was a naughty Irish lass and I had to spank her a$$!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.