Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

unsupported content....

I_Flogged_molly

Dec 26, 2010, 4:15 PM
No joke?!?! Why in the world would some one transfer a call to tech because the customer gets an "unsupported content" error when trying to view YouTube and a super basic samsung.... Or better question what was the customer thinking when they called in over a self explanatory error?.... hmmmm unsupported content what part of that do you NOT understand?
I am so tired of people thinking that the basic device they have should do every thing a BlackBerry does. =/
famoussasjohn

Dec 26, 2010, 4:53 PM
because customers think they can do EVERYTHING with their phones now because practically every phone except the cheap basic crap phones are giving options of viewing youtube and other video site.

It must mean their phone is defective if the phone is not supporting it! GIVE ME A FREE HIGH END PHONE THAT DOES EVERYTHING!!!
guitarhero73

Dec 26, 2010, 5:17 PM
I got surveyed over this kind of thing last week. Guy calls with a Samsung Seek and wonders why he can't watch youtube? I told him why and there wasn't any troubleshooting we could offer him.

I did tell him since he's in the first 30 days he could return it. He bought it from some 3rd party website.

He gave me a no on the survey, btw 🙄
I_Flogged_molly

Dec 27, 2010, 12:33 AM
lol... figures
olderthandirt

Dec 26, 2010, 5:12 PM
Need to remember that not everyone understands their phones. Many just buy them because of commercials or because someone told them the phone would do everything inclucing laundry.

Relax.
This is only a phone thing.
There are more important things to think about.
Such as proper mixture of Rum and Coke

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.