Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Dear AT&T DMDR Sales Group

me12

Dec 24, 2010, 2:58 PM
You suck a$$, you lieing fookfaces.
I don't know how you can go home and sleep at night without thinking about the MASS of lies you tell to co-workers and customers.
I think I will just hang up on you every time I hear you say DMDR, I cannot deal with you all. Every time, I try and catch you out on something you may have told the customer, like we can waive any fee they may want waived. That we can magically pull phones out of our a-holes... That we can do all these wonderful things... and then I get on the phones with the customer and BLAMO, tell them about the 2 year contract and 18$ upgrade fee 'but so and so just told me you would be able to waive the upgrade fee, priority shipping and handling AND Give me 50$ of off the phone.' or ano...
(continues)
Thefireballkid

Dec 24, 2010, 3:52 PM
as working in clm, please stop telling customers that we can do certain things like me12 said. please tell us the truth, ive had so many of you that lie directly to me over the phone. also, when you warm transfer, dont bring the customer with you, wait until we have the account verified, then do it. im sure it comes directly from your trainers, but its so annoying, all of this inexcusable behavior.
phantom mullet

Dec 24, 2010, 4:17 PM
Can't you just transfer pissed off customers to a tape pull department?

I know that's kind of a worst case thing, but it generally gets the offending party fired.
me12

Dec 24, 2010, 4:29 PM
We can transfer to any phone number we want to. My first week in training bay I transfered someone to a sex line... but I always try to be honest about a situation by myself with another rep on the line, no customers involved. This way I can say everything without someone who's dumb butting in.

Sometimes if they are really bugging I'll transfer to Spanish Que, not often tho, but all the Spanish people here can speak English as well so they get where they need to eventually.
Chaos

Dec 27, 2010, 9:52 AM
You really dont have any room to complain about the ethics of other peoples behavior now, do you?
phantom mullet

Dec 27, 2010, 11:00 AM
What I meant by tape pull department is a department that reviews calls for the customer.

At Sprint, if a customer was promised things that cannot, in reality, be offered we transfer them to an escalations department who will review all audio associated with the customer and ensure that corrective action is appropriately given to agents offering ridiculous things.
bigyosky123

Dec 24, 2010, 5:25 PM
I am a retail rep. what's the big idea? 🤨 🤨
me12

Dec 24, 2010, 5:32 PM
The idea is for DMDR Sales to get there act straight... I have never had a problem with a customer calling in because a store rep said/did something, so our beef is not with you! 🙂
I_Flogged_molly

Dec 25, 2010, 8:29 PM
I get so tired of DMDR they are so full of the booshat!
ATTDRONEV2.5

Dec 26, 2010, 12:52 PM
all customer facing employee's

stop interacting with the customers

you're making us look bad

sales goals are unchanged

that is all

🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.