Phone Scoop

printed April 18, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=17&fi=2616435

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

Back to message list

Top message:  Kind of Customers: by me12   Dec 17, 2010, 8:59 PM

Replying to:  The "I'll talk when I'm ready" guy/girl by justfinethanku   Dec 21, 2010, 10:32 AM

Re: The "I'll talk when I'm ready" guy/girl

by Dollgrin    Dec 24, 2010, 5:49 PM

OMG I hate that!

I hate when that same customer stops you in the middle of saying hello and snaps that they're "just looking and don't need help" and turn their backs on you. Then when you give them space they're upset because you didn't just hover around them anyway so they couldn't insult you.

Those people and the ones who stay on their cells phones and act like you're rude for A) approaching them since they came into the store and you're REQUIRED to greet them within 5 seconds otherwise your manager will be all over your balls or B) you left them alone since they were on their phone and you didn't help them and now YOU are the one who is a crappy rep for not being attentive.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.