all discussions

show all 9 replies

all i want for christmas

Thefireballkid

Dec 22, 2010, 3:32 PM
is some wait time.
olderthandirt

Dec 22, 2010, 4:49 PM
Is not to have to work the next few days. Wait I ko have the next two days off.
Never Mind

Looking so forward to working Xmas day and activating phones when the backlog will be 2 days long
Thefireballkid

Dec 22, 2010, 5:15 PM
im lucky enough to be off christmas day, and i get off at 5 on friday. but still, i just dont want anymore back to back calls.
me12

Dec 23, 2010, 5:05 PM
Hey FBK, if your lurking we have about 4 mins of wait time... I think tomorrow will be the same. 😎
kittie

Dec 22, 2010, 5:15 PM
Is some good leads!

The calls are horrible! ☚ī¸
Thefireballkid

Dec 22, 2010, 5:17 PM
i know that feeling. i swear if att buys another damn cell phone provider that we have to convert over and not get paid for it im gonna.... im gonna.... do something very counter-productive for them.
Joby Dick

Dec 22, 2010, 10:04 PM
is to hang out with you yosky pink scooty and hj420
Da_Bonehead

Dec 23, 2010, 11:34 AM
For someone not to try to use the "But it is Christmas Time" when they have to pay an insurance claim or purchase a new phone because they destroyed their's.
ochne

Dec 24, 2010, 5:28 PM
They can pray to Jesus and ask him to fix their phone for them so they won't be out of pocket.
guitarhero73

Dec 25, 2010, 2:21 PM
Yesterday, I did so many swaps, I would have welcomed a, "Why's my bill so high?!" call.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.