Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

Sprint Customer Care please

kittie

Dec 21, 2010, 9:37 PM
Stop transferring calls to Telesales if the customer's concern is to push their Upgrades up!~ Yes, we do an early upgrade (14DAY EARLY UPGRADE, to be more specific) but there's some exceptions!

• 1.) 14 Day early Upgrade starts every 18th of the month!!

• 2.) Phone must be broken/inoperable/damaged beyond repair with supporting notes on the account!

• 3.) The 14Day DOESN'T APPLY to the PREMIER LINE ON THE ACCOUNT! Remember the PREMIER LINE??? That is the line that is technically getting an EARLY UPGRADE EVERY 12 FRIGGIN' MONTHS!

• 4.) If today is December 2010, FEBRUARY/MARCH/APRIL 2011 IS NOT WITHIN THE 14DAY RANGE!!!!!!!!

• 5.) Now, here's a tip! Account Services CAN do a ON
    (continues)
    serendair

Dec 21, 2010, 9:40 PM
    >_> I tell them to call on the 18th and we can do it no sooner. Had that call today, actually. Let the guy know the phone has to explode out of useage/cannot be repaired/emergancy needed before we can do it within that two week window though.

...which is going to be hilarious if we get the call of "Hey I broke my phone, get me a new one and order those contacts back for me!

"No."
    cyanide spiked flavoraid

Dec 22, 2010, 11:08 AM
    kittie said:

• 5.) Now, here's a tip! Account Services CAN do a ONE MONTH early upgrade, regardless if it's the primary line or not.

• This part is not correct, it actually depends on the account, and if it is in the account services RETENTION offers given to representatives. So where as you are tired of reps sending calls to telesales to move up eligibilities account services reps are probably tired of getting calls transfered to them that are not at risk as that is their line of business.

Account services follows the same 14 day period unless there are certain circumstances that are met that allow the rep to go outside of the box and use the offer (if availible).
    kittie

Dec 22, 2010, 3:58 PM
    cyanide spiked flavoraid said:
    So where as you are tired of reps sending calls to telesales to move up eligibilities account services reps are probably tired of getting calls transfered to them that are not at risk as that is their line of business.

This is why I don't want to be in Retentions. The account has to be at risk first before they would be willing to extend some help? Calling Retentions is my very last option because unless I tell them the customer is threatening to cancel, they wouldn't help me and most of them--okay some of them--are rude.

Well, who am I to throw stones anyway, I posted the thread to blow off some steam. Besides, we share one thing in common, we're all em...
    (continues)
    alpaca_camel

Dec 22, 2010, 11:14 AM
    KMS link please, i'm really interested.
    DartStuticus

Dec 22, 2010, 2:22 PM
    The catch 22 in the situation is that telesales does not have KMS we have TINC. You have no way to check our documents and we have no way to check yours. Its kinds of a dumb set up actually. Supposedly things will be all converted over to kms but I've never heard the time frame.

Also, supposedly the site in Sarnia has KMS because they operate a few other departments than just telesales but the vast majority of sales agents can't check KMS.
    kittie

Dec 22, 2010, 3:12 PM
    Correct. We don't have KMS. ☚ī¸
    famoussasjohn

Dec 23, 2010, 2:08 PM
    i had KMS, they changed the link, and made us login to some weird thing to get KMS working again, forgot that login.. BTW...screw TINC. đŸ‘ŋ
    famoussasjohn

Dec 23, 2010, 2:09 PM
    +1 for M&Ps that contradict the next M&P too. 🙄
    smazi

Dec 22, 2010, 11:48 AM
    You know why they're all trying to push that early upgrade right now. So they can get it by Christmas. Most customers tell me the store told them to call and ask for it, with no discussion about whether the current phone is broken. I've had a few requests per day since the 18th. I'm in Advantage and we just write down the info and our sup will request the upgrade date change. It takes about a day and I haven't seen one rejected yet. Perhaps because we are affiliated with Account Services in some way.
    phantom mullet

Dec 22, 2010, 12:57 PM
    Unfortunately you're mistaken on a number of those 'tips' that you're providing customer care reps. Read your internal documents more carefully.

(That's all I'm willing to say, because unlike some I'm not willing to risk my job by publicly disclosing proprietary information.)
    rainbow_metals

Dec 22, 2010, 1:44 PM
    sorry for the confusion but the info can be easily misunderstood with the premier customer as it just states that its available after the 18th and within 14 days of 2 year upgrade date. so we all know that upgrade is not at 2 years but at 22 months so thats not accurate on more than one front and as i stated, easily misunderstood
    dj89

Dec 22, 2010, 3:28 PM
    I'm sure some store reps must be pissed because I refer customers to store in that situation.

It's better than being a Care rep and dealing with Finance transferring every single frigging call, regardless of issue, to my department. To their credit, though, most finance reps I deal with are trainees.
    Pimptopian

Dec 24, 2010, 12:19 PM
    by phantom mullet Wednesday, 9:57 AM
    (That's all I'm willing to say, because unlike some I'm not willing to risk my job by publicly disclosing proprietary information.)

like seriously dude, get a life
    Dollgrin

Dec 24, 2010, 6:11 PM
    it's not like what he said was wrong. You can (and people have) been fired for giving out company information, no matter how "insignificant" or "helpful" the information is that you release. It's not about getting a life, its about keeping a job in hard times my friend.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
    Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.