See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=17&fi=2614444

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

Back to message list

Replying to:  Kind of Customers: by me12   Dec 17, 2010, 8:59 PM

The Time Waster

by serendair    Dec 21, 2010, 4:48 PM

These are the people who either like the sound of your voice, are having troubles in some relationship or another, or just don't know what to do other than to waste your time on the phone.

Last Friday and Saturday both were good examples of this; last call of the night and both of them proceeded to waste my time; the Friday guy proceeded to go over every detail of his plan twice with me as if I didn't know what it was, argued with me about what roaming really means (dude; I'm sorry, you have good coverage in Hawaii, but your hometown stateside is totally roaming; no, your children are not getting their any mobile anytime, you're ridiculous.)

And the Saturday lady proceeded to refuse to let me get her to a supervisor after I clarified twice that I would not be able to credit the charges she wanted done four separate times, as they were valid charges and she refused our usual method for credit negotiation. (She also wanted a free phone and Telesales was stirring ish up; I'm not very happy with them for asking if we could put a credit towards her EVO purchase to make it better.)

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.