Shop Talk

Back to message list

Top message:  Kind of Customers: by me12   Dec 17, 2010, 8:59 PM

Replying to:  The Quickie by Da_Bonehead   Dec 21, 2010, 2:45 PM

Re: The Quickie

by justfinethanku    Dec 21, 2010, 3:20 PM

"I just want to pay my bill real quick"

Translation:

"can you open my account to find out why I whent over on my minutes, also, is such and such line eligible for upgrade and, real quick, how do I turn the earpiece volume up on this phone, and also, my brother wants a phone, but doesn't want a contract, can I add him to my account but not get a contract and is there an activation fee, can I get that waived because I know someone who is dating someone else who's dad works for a company that has a corporate discount through you guys, oh and one more thing, how can I cancell this service, do I have a fee? and what about navigation, I want navigation on my phone but don't want to pay for it, can I get a new phone, do you guys sell the iPhone? what kind of dog do you like best? are you single? can I have some cheese? I like cheese, maybe some crackers too, and diet pepsi, but not pepsi one because that's not really diet pepsi it's kind of like "new pepsi", do you remember when they made "new pepsi"? or was it "new coke" do you have a girlfriend? why aren't you listening to me, is that a shovel in your hand, what are you doing with a shovel, oh my god you're going to hit me with it aren't you, oh hey, what kind of shovel is that, is that a titanium handle? I have one at home tha..***THWACK***

Anyone else have a quick question, no?
I'm going on lunch.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.