See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=17&fi=2613855

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

Back to message list

Replying to:  Kind of Customers: by me12   Dec 17, 2010, 8:59 PM

Re: Kind of Customers:

by olderthandirt    Dec 20, 2010, 4:09 PM

The if I scream and throw a fit at the store and still do not get my way I will call Sprint and act like it never happened (in the memos sir) until I am told still will not get my way and then scream and throw fit hang up and wait awhile and try again later (in the memos sir)

Let me transfer you to account services after you threaten cancellation and see if they give you the number of a competitor because we really do not want you as a customer.
You call every month and want free service and of course because you have been a long standing customer with us (as you can see on your screen - 2 years active - 6 suspends - 13 payment arangements - 18 requests for free month of service ) because you think you deserve it or the tantrums will continue

God I love these people

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.