See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=17&fi=2613505

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

Back to message list

Replying to:  Kind of Customers: by me12   Dec 17, 2010, 8:59 PM

The Online Buyer

by slolearner    Dec 19, 2010, 5:35 PM

The customer who walks in and announces that he's buying everything online, and just wants to test drive. Sorry buddy, I'm a retailer, and my time has to be spent on profiting my store or helping people with real issues.

The customer who I spend an hour every week with, solving their problems and building rapport. They finally decide to do an upgrade and they buy online to save $10.

Side story: I spent three hours on the phone getting a customer of mine a warranty replacement on a basic samsung touch phone that was past warranty date. They ended up sending her a Captivate for free, which was pretty cool. When I offered to sell her accessories, she told me she was going to buy them on Ebay.

My store will match any local price (including corporate stores) and our accessories are $5 cheaper than Best Buy and Radio Shack.

End of rant.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.