Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Crazy Caller!!

Pimptopian

Dec 16, 2010, 9:25 PM
Im litterally on the phone with someone and she called because Capital 1 is calling her and turning her BlackBerry and turning it on speaker phone while she is talking to them to embarass her. She cant hang and they are keeping her line tied up so she cant make any calls.. Capital 1 has "hackers" and we need to take care of this. She wants me to track the hacker and get back to her so she can call them to stop. She also wants me to call Capital 1 and talk to the creditor to stop calling her. Are you fing kidding me!!!
Harlequinn23

Dec 16, 2010, 9:27 PM
lmao priceless. Why doesnt she just take out the battery?
Da_Bonehead

Dec 17, 2010, 1:41 PM
I bet they stop calling and embarrassing her by "hacking" her phone if she pays her bill. IMHO. I'm just saying.
juggalo D

Dec 17, 2010, 3:43 PM
well did you help her 🤣
Pimptopian

Dec 17, 2010, 4:45 PM
no thats they thing, they stopped her from taking the battery out (capital 1's hacker), they made it so it wouldnt come out. then she proceeded to say you will get a bad survey and its not your fault its the company you work for. but then she proceeded to talk about how the government was tapping her phone, oh yeah and 50 minutes later i finally got her off the phone but that was 7 minutes before my shift ended, oh i wish we had speaker phone,lol
serendair

Dec 17, 2010, 9:23 PM
Sounds like the woman I had yesterday night.

By the way people, unmedicated paranoid schizophrenia + alcohol + methanphetamine = Bad ****tail Combo. (I so botched the spelling on that last one, fml.)

Sprint is apparently consorting with/working with the terrorist alQaida to keep this woman from reaching the FCC headquarters in Washington DC by placing a block on her line of service that refuses to let her call it.

After a two minute discussion, she suddenly whirls conversation-wise on the phone, asks me if I know what a terrorist is, to which I reply I do, and goes into how there is terrorist activity going on in St. Louis, Missouri and she needs me to connect her to the FCC so she can report it.

I don't buy this, but as I am no...
(continues)
Pimptopian

Dec 18, 2010, 2:37 PM
classic
Dollgrin

Dec 18, 2010, 10:08 PM
Wooooooooooow. "People listening" is so entertaining sometimes.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.