Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

lol

famoussasjohn

Nov 21, 2010, 1:03 PM
customer just sent this through chat -
Customer: EXCLAMATION!!! POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY! PROVE! YOUR! OPINION! IS! RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER THAT JESSICA. IT MAY COME IN HANDY ONE DAY.
I asked "How may I help you today?"
You: Oh I am ok. Just going around spreading the word.
Jessica: No problem, I would be happy to spread the word as well. I am here to help between the hours of 6am & 10pm PST, Monday-Friday and 6am & 7pm PST Saturday-Sunday. Thank you for visiting sprint.com yadada..
kittie

Nov 21, 2010, 5:48 PM
Was that about?! 😕 🤣
famoussasjohn

Nov 22, 2010, 9:49 AM
I wish I knew..that was how the chat began 🤣
Robokitty

Nov 21, 2010, 9:37 PM
I kind of wish I was a chat rep. Seems easier because you don't have to listen to anyone yell at you, no matter how many captial letters and exclamation marks they use. 😁
lbc1127

Nov 25, 2010, 1:34 PM
I agree. Eventhough the yelling and cursing is all part of the job (and often times amusing) it would be nice to get a break from it every once in a while.
SavageKitty

Nov 30, 2010, 5:12 PM
The only problem with chat is that they give out a phone number to call that calls the email department. Then I get to talk to a customer who opens with "I was chatting online and...." or " I can send you the transcripts from my chat and show you what I was promised". Don't get me wrong I don't hate chat just the fact that I have to sometimes clean up there mess.
Merula

Nov 30, 2010, 10:14 PM
The unfortunate side of chat is I have had up to 10 at one time and that is a big headache 👿

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.