Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

customers

tmorep03

Nov 20, 2010, 2:50 PM
so idk why people think with cell phone companies you should get even further discounts just cause you been with them for a couple years..do people go to thier local grocery store and ask for discounts on the cost of food cause you been shopping thier for 10 years NO they dont...i am just venting here
serendair

Nov 20, 2010, 3:09 PM
do people go to thier local grocery store and ask for discounts on the cost of food cause you been shopping thier for 10 years

...yes. They do.

/former Safeway employee.
tmorep03

Nov 20, 2010, 3:49 PM
if i was the cashier i would be like hell no.....
famoussasjohn

Nov 21, 2010, 10:14 AM
none of my grocery stores give a discount just because of being a member for a certain amount of time, we also don't have a Safeway though. but we have the membership card that gets you discounts for items, but you have to have that membership, but no extra benefits other than getting like a discount on some items.
Poking Pixie

Nov 24, 2010, 9:30 PM
At Smiths, the local grocery store in my area, you get the chance to get points for everything you buy, 1 point for every dollar, and it goes for a 3 month cycle. At the end of the 3 month cycle, they send you a coupon that acts as money, based on the points you accrued. So if you got 700 points, you get a 7 dollar coupon, plus a bunch more coupons tailored to the stuff they see you buy most often.
ATTDRONEV2.5

Nov 24, 2010, 11:10 PM
Fresh uncut American Pineapple!

This is an organic store, they are not in season unless you go to {store} but they come from{country}

BUT I WANT A FREE AMERICAN PINEAPPLE!

but..

GET ME YOU'RE SUP YOUR A GROCERY STORE!

IT"S AGAINST THE LAW NOT TO HAVE AMERICAN PINEAPPLE!

🤣
Hombre07

Nov 24, 2010, 10:54 AM
I once inquired about this to Vectren (natural gas company) and was all but laughed at. But I've been a customer for years!
lbc1127

Nov 25, 2010, 4:12 PM
I wish I could buy two cars over the course of ten years from the same dealership and then be able to go back and say, "I've given you my business for the past ten years, I'd like a free car please! I DESERVE it!"

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.