Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

WTF

He who Lurks

Nov 17, 2010, 12:51 PM
I just had a store have a customer call to add himself as an authorized user so they can help him. I told him the account owner would need to call in cause you can't add yourself or what would be the pint of having authorized users?
krickt

Nov 17, 2010, 1:07 PM
That's okay, I had a customer come in and try to get me to call customer service and verify that he was his son. His son had the credit needed to get the phones, but he was the one setting up service.

When I told him I couldn't do that, he produced son with two out of state ID's. Then he got on the phone with CS to tell them that I had finally verified him. CS, of course, wanted to talk to me. I told them, yes, I had verified the son, but it wasn't who they had been talking to, but that the son was in the store, verifed with two different out of state, state issued ID's.

They got back on the phone with the father and accused him of fraud, which caused him to cancel all the work they had done, or actually, hand the phone to his ...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.