Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Quick tip for customers

serendair

Nov 10, 2010, 6:52 PM
If you have a screaming infant/toddler having a temper tantrum?

Pro tip: Do NOT put them close to the phone. We do not appreciate screaming children in our ears or your pissiness when we ask you to repeat information because, guess what, your little darling was drowning it out with their howls of self-righteous fury.
Researcher

Nov 10, 2010, 7:06 PM
Bad enough we have to deal with their screaming parents!!
JTRaven

Nov 10, 2010, 7:08 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 Both of you are so right on this or the ones that sound like they're whispering in the phone that really makes me upset 👿 👿 👿 on a side note I got told today I should be working for a 900 number because of the sound of my voice 😁 😁 😁
serendair

Nov 10, 2010, 8:53 PM
...that is about the best thing to be told EVER. 🤣
Researcher

Nov 10, 2010, 8:58 PM
I'll call 🤤
sinister

Nov 11, 2010, 3:13 PM
hmmm.....it's ok to be told you should work for a 900 service but workin for it? lol it's not all it's cracked up to be & 75% of the chicks that work there are chicks over 300+ lbs, walking with canes & driving hover rounds to make it through the door 🤣

knows first hand... 🤣
JTRaven

Nov 11, 2010, 4:22 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 most of you should know I am a guy, I tend to have a very sensual voice sometimes and well the lady I was talking to started getting "excited" when we were on the phone working with her plan and phones.... It's not the first time I have been told this though.
dnbstyle29

Nov 13, 2010, 3:03 PM
I have a friend who works for one of those lines. She's good at what she does, and makes a ton of money at it, but yeah, she's at LEAST over 400 pounds, no joke 😳
JTRaven

Nov 13, 2010, 3:29 PM
I have a close friend that does something like that and well honestly people have to see her and she does look good, but she's afraid to date anyone because it will mess that job up and she makes way good money doing it
dnbstyle29

Nov 13, 2010, 3:55 PM
Funny thing you should say that.
I actually did go out on a date with the girl I mentioned (yeah, I like big girls) and her job is where people call her 900# whenever wherever. Well...during our date (if you can call it that) she got 3 of those "calls". Oh the things she said, none of which can be said here. 🤭

So that was our first and last official date, but we are still friends...

And oops, looks like this has ventured out of Shop Talk topic range.
dj89

Nov 13, 2010, 5:14 PM
I think this should cross over to the lounge. Just saying.

Must've been a fun date, though.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.