Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 107 replies

oh mr. or mrs. customer...

sinister

Oct 12, 2010, 4:05 PM
lemme refresh you on the ins & outs of phone etiquette once again, as it seems that it has totally escaped your minute periods of lucid sanity....

1. if you TELL!! me i'm going to GIVE you what ever or you TELL!! me i'm going to DO whatever...expect that i'm goin to do the polar opposite.

2. if you give me attitude & call me the big "B" or the big "C" cause i didn't give you the end result you were lookin for? just remember..i have your addy, your billing info, your ssn & your first born kid...i think most of you heffers tend to forget that!!

3. last but not least ...bees & honey mofo, bees & honey. i hold the life of your cell phone in my sweaty palms!! you're nice to me? i'll give you the bank, not so nice? expect to have to keep ...
(continues)
serendair

Oct 12, 2010, 4:48 PM
I agree with everything you've said. Especially the, "You treat me nice, I'll be nice to you. You treat me bad and ask for my sup? My sup will know you're a jerkass and will be unhappy that you treated their agent badly."
PhonemanJ

Oct 14, 2010, 11:26 AM
We all have a tendency to be mirrors. Give off nice, receive nice. Give off ๐Ÿ‘ฟ , receive ๐Ÿ‘ฟ . Common courtesy, just like common sense, is not very common any more.
Harlequinn23

Oct 15, 2010, 8:17 PM
Welcome to the world of Cellular services and their call centers.
izdog13

Oct 16, 2010, 10:45 AM
Just wanna say thanks for dealing with the customers so I don't have to. Keep it up, cuz I couldn't do it.
cellulargod721

Nov 2, 2010, 11:25 AM
I love people but god almighty do I HATE CUSTOMERS!! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
ZumiezEastCoast

Nov 2, 2010, 11:32 AM
yeah deff feel you. well most of the time there ok but then you get some that are like ๐Ÿคจ are you cereal man? what are you smoking....
cellulargod721

Nov 2, 2010, 11:37 AM
Yeah man people can come in and buy things or need help with their bill and still be "people". But the people that come in and act like you're are S*** and you owe them the world and your life, those people are "Customers".
Mossberg

Oct 17, 2010, 11:02 PM
And you don't belong in the industry.
sinister

Oct 18, 2010, 11:24 AM
if by attitude sucks, you mean that i don't put up with morons like yourself? then yes..yes, it does.

have a nice day heffer ๐Ÿ˜
Mossberg

Oct 18, 2010, 11:41 AM
Proves my point.

You are immature and unprofessional.

I have 12% body fat and work out 5 times a week. I have a body like the gods. I work very hard at having a hard body and will have intense s3x with beautiful women til I die. Who you calling a heffer? ๐Ÿ˜ก
sinister

Oct 18, 2010, 11:58 AM
lol proves nothing other than your own insecurities ๐Ÿคฃ
Mossberg

Oct 18, 2010, 12:33 PM
Proves you whine about things THAT ARE PART OF YOUR JOB! You are SUPPOSE to be the expert. You are PAID to deal with people. These people have issues other than you, they call you for help and or problems, and you are so wrapped up in you, that you think it's about you.

Dealing with disgruntled people is your job and posts like this only hurt a customers perception of decent reps, trying their best to serve those customers.

I can't be insecure, cause I know I'm awesome. I don't cry about my job on a public forum. I also don't flaunt that I am a dishonest crybaby, that should be happy that I even have a job.

If your job is so bad, get another one. The grass is always greener.
Researcher

Oct 18, 2010, 12:48 PM
AMEN!!
sinister

Oct 18, 2010, 1:22 PM
awww...am i supposed to get all butt hurt about some mammoth with body insecurities who comes back & gives me he/she's opinion about my own opinion. listen dumb cluck, i see you shmucks on her all the time whinin about each other & your dumb jobs as much as i do. so get over YOURSELF & YOUR thinking that your opinion actually matters. lol believe me, this is my therapy & you are my amusement..get over it. lol you don't like my posts? my name is sinister...by all means shade your virgin eyes pansy ๐Ÿคฃ
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 18, 2010, 1:25 PM
i love how people act big and bad over the web haha that makes me giggle
sinister

Oct 18, 2010, 1:29 PM
big & bad? honey i act this way in person as well..lol there is nothin big or bad about me but i am blunt as all get out & i love to cut up & stupid people amuse me...so type on but give me a chance to breath in between chuckles ๐Ÿคฃ
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 18, 2010, 1:33 PM
too bad im a dude man. my junk dont swing that way like yours might.
sinister

Oct 18, 2010, 1:37 PM
too bad im a chick lil boy cause my junk does swing that way ๐Ÿคฃ dont assume honey..you know what they say. . .
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 18, 2010, 1:40 PM
hahah ill give ya that one the name threw me off. ๐Ÿคค (i just hope you really dont have junk ๐Ÿ˜‰ )
sinister

Oct 18, 2010, 1:43 PM
yeah well not junk like yours lol but junk like mine ๐Ÿคฃ you know what i mean...i come off a lil blunt & alot of people mistake me for a dude lol common mistake ๐Ÿ˜
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 18, 2010, 1:44 PM
haha i feel ya. sinister is a deciveing name.
sinister

Oct 18, 2010, 1:53 PM
lol yup, keeps ya on your toes ๐Ÿ˜
Researcher

Oct 18, 2010, 1:56 PM
Hey Sin!

Crawl back in your hole!
sinister

Oct 18, 2010, 2:06 PM
lol keep em comin bub..wait *gasp* *gasp* lol your wit is astoundin ๐Ÿคฃ oh man my sides hurt...how bout you find your mama & crawl back in her hole? ๐Ÿคฃ
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 18, 2010, 2:58 PM
it may be a bit moldy ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Researcher

Oct 18, 2010, 3:00 PM
People to boast online Do not have want it takee to boast elsewhere. ๐Ÿ™„
sinister

Oct 18, 2010, 3:31 PM
lol you kiddin? ๐Ÿคฃ i would have no problem sayin it to your face? now doin it without bustin a gut laughin at you WHILE i do it? lol i can't make any promises! ๐Ÿคฃ
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 18, 2010, 4:28 PM
i had to re-read his post 4 times before i got what he ment to say. ๐Ÿ˜•
Mossberg

Oct 18, 2010, 1:54 PM
sinister said:stupid people amuse me... ๐Ÿคฃ
sinister

Oct 18, 2010, 2:53 PM
self amusement would be somethin much more pleasurable lol you just give me a chuckle dumb cluck ๐Ÿคฃ
I_Flogged_molly

Apr 10, 2011, 3:32 PM
Wow! Not all of us walk around with sunshine flowing from our butts all day... nor do we want it shoved in our faces either. I'm jaded at my jopb at times too... but I sound like an effing princess on the phone. If we want to vent then let us vent... last I checked those throwing crap fits do not OWN this forum. If you don't like what it says then don't read it. WTH is wrong with some one venting... it's just getting so odd.. venting, goes to body parts and effing.. wow.. @Mossberg.. that so had nothing to do with the price of tea in china.. I screw too.. A LOT and have no need to talk to any one about it other then the people i screw. by intense do you mean you bust in 5 min while gunting and screaming like a monkey in heat?... WTF man.. w...
(continues)
famoussasjohn

Oct 18, 2010, 12:38 PM
"I have a body like the gods"

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ™„
wizardofCroz

Oct 18, 2010, 8:07 AM
I agree with #1. I can't stand when people tell me how to do my job, or when people tell me what i will or will not do. This happens only on rare occasions, so i don't see the need in making a big deal out of it.

I'll jump to #3... I agree that kindness and understanding should be rewarded, however i don't agree that short tempers should be punished. Some people are just having a bad day. They don't know you, they have nothing personally against you, other than you're wearing a logo in which they temporarily despise. Your job should be to turn that around, not shoo them off because you're scared of them.

Now, #2... Hopefully that is just a joke. If not, I hope you have your resume out there to employers who do not handle people's confi...
(continues)
kittie

Oct 18, 2010, 8:32 AM
wizardofCroz said:
I'll jump to #3... I agree that kindness and understanding should be rewarded, however i don't agree that short tempers should be punished. Some people are just having a bad day. They don't know you, they have nothing personally against you, other than you're wearing a logo in which they temporarily despise. Your job should be to turn that around, not shoo them off because you're scared of them.

Right.

Even if the customer is yelling and cursing, I don't get mad when they say, "I'm not mad at you I know it's not your fault, it's just that [company name] is screwing this..blah blah blah..." It makes me want to help them more. ๐Ÿ˜
sinister

Oct 18, 2010, 11:29 AM
about #2? there is not AN INDUSTRY OUT THERE that DOESN'T handle personal info.

the bookstore takes your credit card info, the library takes your ssn, that drive thru takes your credit card info...so THAT is a ridiculous statement.

my point is that people are only confident to spit in your face because people like myself use actual restraint & DON'T abuse that info but what they need to remember is there will come a day, when they don't run into someone like myself & they piss off the wrong person & at THAT time all that security they THOUGHT they had won't apply.

duh... ๐Ÿคจ
wizardofCroz

Oct 18, 2010, 11:45 AM

You could be a toll booth attendant
sinister

Oct 18, 2010, 12:00 PM
nope nope..they have that whole fast pass thing that is chrged to your credit/debit card ๐Ÿคฃ
wizardofCroz

Oct 18, 2010, 12:31 PM
you would be in the "exact change only" booth. But here's a few more:

Rollercoaster operator, circus clown, panhandler, the guy on the side of the street dressed as a giant taco...
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 18, 2010, 1:03 PM
prostitute's they dont do debit or checks ๐Ÿ˜›
AxxeMann

Oct 18, 2010, 1:54 PM
haha you could be a zoo keeper, a janitor, work in a factory, work fast food (not cash register), you could be a chef, play professional sports, become an astronaut, a magician, or you could just work out all the time like the tool who supposedly has the "body of a god" lmao ๐Ÿ˜
wizardofCroz

Oct 18, 2010, 3:38 PM
garbage man, ice road trucker, sesame street puppeteer, professional poker player, car washer, game show host...
callcenterrep69

Apr 7, 2011, 3:11 PM
I don't know about you all...but it seems to me that we're confusing job/career choice with work industries. The vagueness of his "there's no INDUSTRY that doesn't deal with personal information" (or something along those lines ๐Ÿ˜• ) statement, unfortunately seems to cover sinister's arse and makes it true! I would say basically ANY industry does at some level or another deal with people's personal info ๐Ÿ™„
sinister

Oct 18, 2010, 2:51 PM
as interestin as all of those wonderful jobs sound, easier said than done in rural oklahoma...not gonna happen...so live with my ventin, as you do with the rest of the scoopers or better yet? again..my name is sinister...bypass my posts altogether..

as i tell our glorious customers!! nobodys holdin a gun to your head ma'am!! ๐Ÿ˜ you have no one to blame but yourself ๐Ÿ˜Ž
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 18, 2010, 3:09 PM
mine isn't prostitutes are everywhere ๐Ÿ˜ณ haha
wizardofCroz

Oct 18, 2010, 3:42 PM
YOU said...

We are just trying to help you find another profession, some of them do sound pretty interesting.
sinister

Oct 18, 2010, 4:20 PM
ah well as interestin as that sounds how bout you just give me the winnin lotto numbers...that sounds more likely than a chnge of job venue...you're stuck with me ๐Ÿ˜
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 18, 2010, 5:24 PM
i don't think he would give you the winning numbers. if he does share the wealth!
Researcher

Oct 18, 2010, 3:18 PM
You seem not to be happy in your job. I have no idea if you act differently when you go shopping and/or treat others the was they treat you. But either you are a complete or perfect jerk by spouting off in secret online OR you are a very unhappy person? The rest of us get off by "pulling your chain" But for the most part could care less about you. So I hope you can find something you like to do with out others.......

Or you will be a lonely and miserable person. That would be worth pity.

But chances are you will joke or try to justify yourself!
sinister

Oct 18, 2010, 3:37 PM
lol wow & this is the part where i justify myself to an inconsequential person like yourself? lol seek therapy elsewhere ๐Ÿคฃ
Mossberg

Oct 18, 2010, 3:47 PM
You are on a pretty high horse, aren't you.

I bet you are a chick with a line backer's shoulders.
Researcher

Oct 18, 2010, 3:51 PM
Nope. We could care less!

You are a jerk. When you want to grow up and join the human race we will be happy to welcome you..

We laugh at you! ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
Mossberg

Oct 18, 2010, 3:57 PM
๐Ÿ˜ก
Researcher

Oct 18, 2010, 4:00 PM
We are.

But some times you have to let them go be a ass, if that is what they want. I am too busy to banter to a jerk.

But be my guest
sinister

Oct 18, 2010, 4:04 PM
lmao too busy? wait a second!! you have continued this thread for how long? ๐Ÿคฃ you do this because youre bored with nothin else to do loser..just like i do ๐Ÿคฃ
sinister

lol why yes i will be that jerk as long as i can continue to hear you cry about me ๐Ÿคฃ
sinister

lol seriously? defendin my body parts to total strangers is your job moss lol im secure with my body thanks ๐Ÿคฃ
Mossberg

Oct 18, 2010, 4:22 PM
Don't come here lookin for sympathy from other reps when the rest of us can handle our jobs without being crybabies. I feel sorry for your customers, and I feel sorry for your co-workers that have to clean up after you.
sinister

Oct 18, 2010, 4:26 PM
lmao you really are takin this personally aren't you? wow are you a sensitive guy? do bambi movies make you cry? do you like to watch the feel good movies all curled up in your snuggie? oh suck it up man... put on your big girl panties & stop moanin..you have difficulties keepin women don't you? me? personally? you cried like that to me? body like a god or not? you'd be eatin curb...damn you're needy ๐Ÿคฃ
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 18, 2010, 4:33 PM
high five
Mossberg

Oct 18, 2010, 4:47 PM
Attacking my masculinity because you started a thread that displays your dishonesty? What ever. Go fill your double chin with some donuts and put on some extra deoderant to cover the musty smell of 40 lb camel toe.
I have been posting a while. Most peeps in the lounge know my other sn as well. I have long bragged about my super hawt wife.... of yen years.....who makes men fall to their knees and thank gawd they are men just because they had the pleasure of seeing her. She is a real woman and not a line backer. Plus, she has inbtegrity. Something you will never have.

Do us all a favor, hold your breath for 20 minutes.
sinister

Oct 19, 2010, 1:28 PM
ok....new shift ๐Ÿคฃ let the entertainment ensue!! ๐Ÿ˜ attacking your masulinity is dishonest? lol only if you can't prove that you're not gay man. cause right now you are about the gayest mofo on here.
your wife is hot? really? being that you're gay i would say she looks more like lady gaga..i'd be checkin for that adam's apple man if i were you cause lady gaga has dudes fallin to their knees too but its to worship the pipe & not her good looks!!
braggin about how you look on here or your aptitude, neither of which you have, is about as assinine as it gets. man don't preach to me about integrity when you can't even spell it & in regards to how i look? lol dude, insecurities are your thing...not mine!!
you find it necessary to tell...
(continues)
kittie

Oct 19, 2010, 1:32 PM
Apparently, you're not. ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
sinister

Oct 19, 2010, 3:21 PM
lol no, the coward waited till i logged out & went home yesterday to get in the last word ๐Ÿคฃ plus it's another boring day at the shop sooooooooo ๐Ÿคฃ
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 19, 2010, 5:43 PM
i think he took his sister's Barbie again. that plastic got to him. ๐Ÿคค
sinister

Oct 18, 2010, 4:28 PM
woot...shifts over...thanx for the entertainment fella's..annoy ya tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜
deepc

Oct 22, 2010, 11:09 AM
So...I feel your pain at times and I can empathise a bit. We all get frustrated with arrogant, demanding people and most of us vent on here a bit.

Your attitude towards other reps criticisms lacks maturity but so does many of theirs.

The world is a much more enjoyable place if you learn to develop a thicker skin and a sense of humor.

My father once told me that if one person calls you a idiot, you can feel free to ignore them. If several people call you the same thing, you might want to pause and reflect on why they're calling you that.

Customer care is not for everyone and there are definitely days where I don't want to be doing it but, unless you have other options available, you have to choose whether you're going to make ...
(continues)
OrionsVantage

Oct 22, 2010, 12:23 PM
+1. This is absolutely spot on.
sinister

Oct 24, 2010, 10:08 AM
blah blah blah...try to school someone else's posts, your hypocrisy bores me ๐Ÿ™„
Mossberg

Oct 25, 2010, 8:33 AM
deepc

Oct 25, 2010, 2:51 PM
Interesting..that's exactly the type of response that I would expect from someone like yourself.

Consider a position that doesn't require ANY interaction with people.

On that matter..no interaction with animals as well (I'm pretty sure any animal other than an amoeba would be tempted to bite your hand off).

Good luck in the rest of your anti-social, ignorant life.
sinister

Oct 25, 2010, 3:16 PM
lmao you're an assuming moron..again blah blah blah...womp womp womp...move on lil man this has been done to death!!

Fool ๐Ÿคฃ
deepc

Oct 25, 2010, 3:30 PM
I would fight you in a battle of wits but it appears that you're unarmed ๐Ÿ™‚

Blah Blah, womp womp?? Go back to watching re-runs of Charlie Brown's teacher.
Mossberg

Oct 25, 2010, 4:24 PM
pwnd
sinister

Oct 25, 2010, 4:31 PM
pwnd? charlie brown? seriously dudes...battle of wits? you have to have some to play with me anyway..do yourself a favor, find a doll..find a sock..somethin to get that added tension that you're experiencin off your chest cause again..this has been done to death

i seriously hope you don't do this with a real female durin the real thing cause you both put me to sleep ๐Ÿ˜ณ
deepc

Oct 25, 2010, 4:44 PM
And you're a real female?? Based on your wonderful converstational skills, I'm sure that you have an awesome boyfriend/spouse. I can't imagine any real person wanting to be in a relationship for any length of time with someone like yourself.

Tell us...exactly how wide is your mobile home? Or do you still live with your parents?
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 25, 2010, 6:04 PM
maybe its just me but i like girls like her. there a bit spicy and i digg that. maybe you should buck up and deal with it.
viper27

Oct 25, 2010, 6:58 PM
im with you Zumie... I like girls with a bit of an attitude, and if she does have a god like body that will make her even more appealing (sp?).
This_Troper

Oct 25, 2010, 7:07 PM
"A little bit of attitude" and full-blown misanthropy. I can definitely see how a certain type of person would like all disagreements to start with being called fat, and quickly devolving to being called pansy.

However, I have a little thing called "self-respect."
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 25, 2010, 7:14 PM
ever hear the saying gotta give it to receive it?
This_Troper

Oct 25, 2010, 7:20 PM
Why would I want to give out verbal abuse?
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 26, 2010, 3:13 PM
just keep your mouth shut then ๐Ÿ™„
sinister

Oct 26, 2010, 3:21 PM
i wub youuuuu ๐Ÿ˜
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 26, 2010, 3:30 PM
lol ๐Ÿ˜‰
This_Troper

Oct 27, 2010, 2:17 PM
Were I to attempt to say what I'm typing, you'd never hear it.
And please. Has anybody online EVER stopped talking because somebody told them to? It's pretty easy to be all "Big Man" online. It's REALLY HARD to back it up.
On the plus side, this give you an internet 'In' with Sinister. So you can pretend to use that E-Peen for something!
sinister

Oct 27, 2010, 3:16 PM
"in" with sinister? looks in sinster ๐Ÿ‘€ where see zumie? ๐Ÿ‘€ me see no zumie ๐Ÿ˜ณ

you drinkin that "SPECIAL" kool-aid? ๐Ÿคฃ
This_Troper

Oct 27, 2010, 3:37 PM
The Jonestown tragedy was done with Flavor-Aid, not Kool-Aid.
Although you may be referring to Ken Kesey's experiment handing out LSD-laced Kool-Aid to unsespecting folks?

Basically, how am I to know when anyone is on? It's not like we have schedules for everyone. Hence your earlier attack of calling someone a coward makes no sense- how would he even know you were off of work?
sinister

Oct 27, 2010, 4:28 PM
lmao if you had read on mister you would have also read where i posted PEACE OUT MY SHIFT IS OVER...which the coward then waits till AFTER that post to reply back...dee duh dee ๐Ÿคจ
This_Troper

Oct 27, 2010, 4:54 PM
You posted and nothing was said about going home. Check throught the vitriol:

https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »

Then the person responded & you called them a coward.

It's nice to believe that people read our every post. Sometimes, I have that same delusion. However, due to circumstances, that sometimes doesn't happen. Sad, really.
sinister

Oct 27, 2010, 5:00 PM
meh...well, you are forgiven ๐Ÿคฃ
This_Troper

Oct 27, 2010, 5:01 PM
That means a lot, coming from you.
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 28, 2010, 12:07 PM
truth be told whether your butt-hurt or not, I'm not trying to be all "Big Man" to you i could care less who you are or anything about you.

i just told you to shut your mouth plain and simple. if you cant comprehend that well.... i feel bad for you.

and please entertain me and explain how im trying to get "in" with her and use e-peen? really man? haha good one, good one.....
This_Troper

Oct 28, 2010, 1:24 PM

Let's then see your reaction to her saying "i wub youuuuu":

Winking at a person when you have PREVIOUSLY stated that you like girls that? Yeah, nothing to see here.

Let's not forget that you gave me on order that you cannot back up- to shut my mouth. Good Luck on that, chief.
I am VERY AWARE of what "shut your mouth" means. It means to STOP TALKING. As I am not talking- see, I'm typing- I cannot even do that even IF you had some sort of authority that you could back up on the command.
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 28, 2010, 1:38 PM
first of all if i wanted to wink at you i can doesn't mean I'm trying to get "in" with you does it? ๐Ÿ˜‰

OH yeah I CAN TALK IN CAPS TOO cause I'm cool like that as you are.

second of all I'm not trying to argue with you nor do i care to. i get on here during free time at work. not live on it. i get info about devices or known issues or just reviews and maybe post a response here and there and thats about it.

if you didn't get all butt hurt on me telling you to shut your mouth after me saying that i had a face looking down like i wasn't serious. grow the heck up man and grow a set and when someone says something to you don't get all hyped up and offended. you can say whatever you want over the web and i could care less unlike yo...
(continues)
This_Troper

Oct 28, 2010, 1:41 PM
Stop flirting with me.
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 28, 2010, 1:43 PM
i had a bug fly into my eye. sorry.
This_Troper

Oct 28, 2010, 1:52 PM
Or I shall have to give you some threat that I can't back up.
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 28, 2010, 2:09 PM
at least you can admit it now. good job.
This_Troper

Oct 28, 2010, 2:43 PM
I admit that nobody giving orders online has any capacity to back it up. That of course includes both me and you.
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 28, 2010, 2:58 PM
the diff is i never gave you orders to shut your mouth. you said "Why would I want to give out verbal abuse?" i just said "just keep your mouth shut then ๐Ÿ™„ " never said you had to nor wanted you to. so in the end its just you.
sinister

Oct 31, 2010, 9:38 AM
lol & this was a thread that was intended for the customer...i'm so glad i can inspire you folks like that ๐Ÿคฃ
ZumiezEastCoast

Nov 2, 2010, 8:16 AM
he is just confused thats all.
This_Troper

Nov 2, 2010, 3:04 PM
That's all he's saying.
sinister

Oct 26, 2010, 3:20 PM
lol WOOOOO..what have i missed while i've been pretending to work? ๐Ÿคฃ

well here, lemme immitate you & mossberg for a minute & justify myself to a perfect stranger ๐Ÿคฃ

i'm 800+ lbs, i drive a hover round with full coverage thank you...i have ten cats, three dogs, two of whom are engaged to be married in july (quite proud wink wink). i live in a tin can on the corner of your @ss & mossbergs double chin ๐Ÿคฃ my parents were of course related to your MOM ๐Ÿคฃ so you should know perfectly well about my personal situation ๐Ÿคฃ & of course the doosy!! i have no spouse but i do have a bob that you stole of which i have just retrieved from again....from....your....@ss ๐Ÿคฃ

so yeah... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 26, 2010, 3:33 PM
he had a bobber in his pooper? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
sinister

Oct 27, 2010, 12:17 PM
lol yes he does...he had my battery operated boyfriend in his pooper "BOB" ๐Ÿคฃ
ZumiezEastCoast

Oct 28, 2010, 1:44 PM
๐Ÿ˜ณ i hope you had tossed that.
fullracecam

Mar 29, 2011, 4:18 PM
You are just one of those people that you hate. the world population is much to large for people like yourself to be breathing my air.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.