Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Secret "I'm a phonescooper" code....

justfinethanku

Oct 12, 2010, 12:26 PM
I think it'd be pretty cool to know if I'm talking to someone from phonescoop when I call in to help one of my customers.

Is there a code-word we can use?

ei: hi, my name is ___ and I'm working with customer so and so, PS, my dealer code is..

did you see the PS? yeah, thats my idea for the code.

Who's in?
Joben

Oct 12, 2010, 12:27 PM
You should post this in every forum. I will support it in the lounge.

Oct 12, 2010, 12:36 PM
What about for customers like me? I'll just say: holla from phonescoop!!!
kittie

Oct 12, 2010, 12:43 PM
would work! 😁 đŸ¤Ŗ
kittie

Oct 12, 2010, 12:41 PM
I actually thought about this too!

I'm *always* tempted to build rapport to another rep by saying, "Uhm Hi ___, hey while you're pulling up this customer's account may I ask if you visit Phonescoop.com? Do you happen to have an account there,and uhmm, participate in the forums?" But of course, I can't say that! đŸ¤Ŗ đŸ¤Ŗ

Ever since I started being active here in PS, I've become curious to know if the rep I'm talking to happens to be in this forum as well! Ohhhhh how cool is that! đŸ¤Ŗ

Count me in~ 😁
slolearner

Oct 12, 2010, 1:11 PM
I'm all in. Let's hope I reach someone today!
slolearner

Oct 12, 2010, 1:13 PM
Just made my first call...

"Hi, my name is Service Guy, and I work for ABC Wireless, an AT&T Authorized Retailer. PS, my dealer code is 12345."
kittie

Oct 12, 2010, 1:21 PM
For sure I wouldn't get to talk to you. Me works fo' Sprint 😎

I will do it, will do it, will do it, once I start taking calls again, sometime this week 😉
slolearner

Oct 12, 2010, 1:36 PM
I've called into both T-Mo and Verizon to help customers who have family on another carrier. Some people are frightened to call service centers, and ask me to help (as I do it all day any way). I honestly prefer reps to customers any day of the week. Besides the whole 'customers pay my salary' thing, of course.
phyxlor

Oct 12, 2010, 3:15 PM
what/where/who do you work for that you call diff companies?

i dont think this would work for me, we have a special number, the only ppl that call us recieved a flier/txt specific for them. or we call them... rare i xfr to another department or get xfrs from diff departments. ☚ī¸
slolearner

Oct 12, 2010, 3:47 PM
I'm instore.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.