Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

sometimes i swear that customers

Thefireballkid

Oct 6, 2010, 3:48 PM
try to give you their phone number as fast as they can. its like they want to race through it so i have to ask twice.
Researcher

Oct 6, 2010, 8:09 PM
Then get mad if you ask to say it again
Thefireballkid

Oct 6, 2010, 8:09 PM
i make it a point to never need to ask again lol
Amarantamin

Oct 6, 2010, 9:24 PM
I make a point to read minds, too.

When it works, it's pretty crazy!
phyxlor

Oct 7, 2010, 1:20 PM
we have call id on our the phones 😁 , i just hit 'call log' 😎 you wouldnt believe how many people cant just plainly and clearly recite their own phone number. its either a race, they talk with out using their tong, they dont speak above a whisper, they want to call you while standing in a tunnel with a train passing, or the DONT even know their OWN phone number!!! 😳 😳

take out all those people, and i would only get like 2 calls a day! 😁
What the French Toast

Oct 7, 2010, 1:40 PM
I love people who don't know their own number 🙄 It's all I can do to resist the urge to punch them when they joke "I don't call myself". Douchebags.
ONExXxONLii

Oct 7, 2010, 1:54 PM
🤣 it makes me laugh when they rattle off their number.. tehehehe
synystar

Oct 6, 2010, 9:28 PM
I'm required to verify the physical address in order to qualify. All the time I hear something like "28310 County Road 14-34, Gotchabeotch, Utah, 65321" in the span of about 1.7 seconds.

Unfortunately I'm outbound telesales and the leads don't always have accurate info, but asking them to repeat that usually results in a hangup. Bah.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.