Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

for all you SPRINT CUSTOMERS

mexican putoz

Sep 24, 2010, 7:27 PM
please stop calling customer care! I understand we have back to back calls once or twice a week but no every single day from the last 2 months have been non stop we now have a 25.00 credit limit so no more that that no matter how many times you call! 😡
serendair

Sep 24, 2010, 11:14 PM
You still have your 25.00 limit? That's been revoked everywhere in my center. Lock down on adjustments.
Arjuun

Sep 25, 2010, 8:53 AM
lol my center still has the 150.00$ limet woot
mexican putoz

Sep 25, 2010, 3:07 PM
but I mean you not your supervisor or adj dept...you have 150.00 credit limit 😳
Arjuun

Sep 25, 2010, 4:39 PM
yah im just regular cust care for sprint im at alocira in topeka ks

now i am expceted tokeep the ratio down to 1.86$ per call thoe and that is the hard part but so far this month i am at .56$ per call so its all good
mexican putoz

Sep 25, 2010, 5:30 PM
😳 that used to be us too before our call center gave 3.5 billion dollars in one month we gave 3 x more than any call center but IR was like in 96% 😛
mexican putoz

Sep 25, 2010, 5:31 PM
mexican putoz said:
😳 that used to be us too before our call center gave 3.5 million dollars in one month we gave 3 x more than any call center but IR was like in 96% 😛
Phadre_

Sep 26, 2010, 11:29 AM
I'm a rep at Alorica in South Dakota. Our center has a $250.00 limit per account, per day. $25.00 curtisy credit, and mobile download adjustments made in CCC Tool do Not count against our account limit
mexican putoz

Sep 25, 2010, 3:06 PM
😳 that sucks, sometimes with those 25.00 you resolve some calls
yaoloving

Sep 25, 2010, 12:35 AM
The Braves are three games out of the East lead, but it seems like more with the way the Phillies have been playing. After dropping four straight at home to the Astros in late August, the Phillies have been nearly unstoppable. They’re 18-5 since then—best in the majors—and have gone from three games behind the Braves to three games[url=http://www.ec9i.com]air jordan shoes[/url] in front of the Braves.
There’s every reason to think the Phillies will hold onto that East lead down the stretch. Clearly, having Chase Utley and Ryan Howard back in the lineup has helped immensely—the recent surge started roughly a week after both returned from the disabled list[url=http://www.ecsoso.com]Jordan shoes[/url]. The fact tha...
(continues)
famoussasjohn

Sep 25, 2010, 11:11 AM
this is relevant how?

they changed our $25 credit code to like ZZZZZZ without even telling us, so i think we arent supposed to use it anymore.
sprintchickwv

Sep 27, 2010, 3:26 PM
$25? that's it? man.
ATTDRONEV2.5

Sep 27, 2010, 4:27 PM
Back with the outsourcer I got written up for giving 1000$ one month ..

not all at once 👀

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.