Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 24 replies

Telesales Reps (Sprint)

serendair

Sep 19, 2010, 11:15 AM
True or False: A customer can only get a new SIM card by going to a Sprint store.

Any answers on this would be delightful!
dilligaff1

Sep 19, 2010, 2:13 PM
Is it Sprint or Nextel? Very few Sprint fons have SIM's
dilligaff1

Sep 19, 2010, 2:14 PM
And yes 2 SIM's.
sprintchickwv

Sep 19, 2010, 2:50 PM
Unless it's a Nextel phone, there is no SIM card.
Amarantamin

Sep 19, 2010, 3:08 PM
When they are in stock, Sprint Telesales can order a SIM card, as can any White Glove/Premier Care agent.

Currently, no Nextel SIM cards are in stock for over-the-phone purchases.
island_chica

Sep 21, 2010, 3:29 PM
And no we don't know when we will be getting them back in stock...all we know is we don't have them and haven't for a while...
poperp98

Sep 19, 2010, 3:24 PM
Yep, they're correct. And there are no Sprint devices that have sim cards, only Nextel. I think it's like $35 to order, though.
bluedrummer27

Feb 19, 2011, 6:43 PM
Uhhh... the Blackberry Tour has a sim card.
latinopride

Sep 19, 2010, 5:38 PM
THATS A LIE ๐Ÿคจ
serendair

Sep 21, 2010, 8:07 PM
For clarification's sake: *laughs* Yes, I know NEXTEL is the only one who uses SIM cards, I was referring to Sprint's Telesales.

But thank you for the answers, it helped a lot!
poperp98

Sep 21, 2010, 9:24 PM
Fantastic! Would you say that by answering this question I have successfully resolved the reason for *your* call today?

Great. Just to let you know, here in the next couple days you may receive a survey on our performance during this thread and I'd appreciate it if you'd take the time to let them know we did resolve the reason for your call. Thanks, and have a great day!
Joben

Sep 22, 2010, 12:57 AM
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

jesus i have heard that so many times lol
serendair

Sep 22, 2010, 7:36 PM
You just revealed yourself, good sir. ๐Ÿคฃ
This_Troper

Sep 22, 2010, 7:40 PM
I done already knew that'un.
fullracecam

Sep 23, 2010, 2:56 PM
if they fail you, I call to see what you did wrong so thanks for a job!!!
Ask The Shack

Sep 23, 2010, 8:39 AM
I got a Touch Pro2, and it has a Sprint branded SIM card in it. Can't be used here in the US, but it has a Sprint SIM card in it.
Your Curse

Sep 23, 2010, 8:41 AM
hey got a question,
does radioshack or the corp store can contact the nssd?

tnx!
poperp98

Sep 23, 2010, 10:13 PM
It's... frustrating getting RS and other stores calling in for help. In care, we *can't* take their calls. They don't believe us... That's what they have National Sales Support for. Assistance with anything they can't do. It's literally in my job description to turn them away.

๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
Your Curse

Sep 24, 2010, 9:07 AM
yea its more frustrating if they call telesales and just ask to have the number's elig reset! we cant do that coz we have a protocol that if the cust wants a reset, the cust should purchase the phone in TS right away.. if not, they can ask the store reps to do that from them.

and its messing our stats,. were not working for handling time here, were working for conversion!! sales to the number of calls ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
Arjuun

Sep 24, 2010, 9:16 AM
3 sprint phoens has sim cards slots the touch pro 2 the bb world ed and the bb tour becuse they are maide with the slots for internatinal useages
Otowncell

Sep 24, 2010, 9:33 AM
and the BB Bold
Your Curse

Sep 24, 2010, 9:43 AM
BB Bold, Tour, World
Samsung Intrepid
HTC Touch Pro 2
guitarhero73

Feb 12, 2011, 3:57 PM
There's a full number in our address book for ts sim cards.
DartStuticus

Feb 14, 2011, 6:35 PM
When this question was asked. Telesales did not have sim cards available, that has since changed. Way to necropost with little to no contribution to the thread. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Another thing commonly associated with these situations, is that telesales can not send a SIM card out for free. Telesales must charge for a sim card, and cannot issue any credits. If the customer has a spending limit, they will need a card to put the charges for it on.
weakly

Feb 14, 2011, 7:01 PM
in other words telesales can only order devices that you see on website..

better check 1st the website before you call ๐Ÿ™‚

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.