Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

This maybe why I hate people

ruler_goddess

Sep 17, 2010, 11:58 AM
Lady calls in states she was suppose to receive a phone on Wednesday. So instead of calling us yesterday where we could guarantee nexted day delivery she decides to wait ill when Friday.

So I get to the shipping page tell her Saturday delivery is not guaranteed we can request it but we cant guarantee it.

She gets mad and says I have an important call I'm expecting you don't understand I didn't mess up you people did.

I wanted to say well lady listen you had two effin days to call you Had all of Wednesday because UPS don't deliver after 7 and you had all of Thursday and you effin wait till Friday a day before the weekend and the day after your suppose to receive this "important" call and you effin get mad at me because I cant guarant...
(continues)
fairydust

Sep 17, 2010, 12:08 PM
wow. i really hope you didnt speak to her that way on the phone,or did you?
ruler_goddess

Sep 17, 2010, 12:30 PM
No but I wanted to I was thinking that in my mind I did ask why she waited till friday to call us
ochne

Sep 17, 2010, 12:32 PM
The simple answer is it all boils down to no personal responsibility.
Sigma1570

Sep 18, 2010, 11:47 AM
Punctuation, it does wonders.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.