Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Crazy Man

SavageKitty

Sep 14, 2010, 7:45 PM
Today I had the most insane call. This man called to complain about his account and his overages. I looked at his account and determined he was put on the wrong plan. I corrected it and credited his account. By the time I was done I had taken his balance from $500 to $140. Now for the insanity... the man was plastered and the above situation took 50 minutes. He asked if I was married and many other crazy questions and comments. He then wanted to speak to my supervisor to compliment me. 12 minutes later he wanted to speak to her sup to compliment her, 15 minutes later he wanted to speak to someone else to compliment the man he just talked to. Finally the last man accepted all the compliments and got him off the phone. We went through 4 peo...
(continues)
latinopride

Sep 16, 2010, 1:23 PM
🤣 hahahahaha i think he luvs u guys
SavageKitty

Sep 16, 2010, 10:40 PM
The joke around work was we should have passed the call around so everyone could feel loved.
Candall

Sep 16, 2010, 7:48 PM
Attention, corporate America: Dan Hesse just received a kudos call!
SavageKitty

Sep 16, 2010, 10:41 PM
🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.