Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

LAST DAY OF WORK!

foreverfiction

Sep 3, 2010, 7:08 AM
Today my last day at work!! Our call center is closing down today. Last day of ever talking to selfish, rude, condescending customers! Last time dealing with idiot old people, foreign arseholes (who mean well, but ffs come on) and no more rolling my eyes, sighing and cursing on mute! No more asking the mundane questions, no more being blamed to at&t's sh***y service!! Today is the last day I will ever have to read one of those stupidly formatted bills, have to explain how to make a payment, be asked ridiculous questions, with obvious answers! LAST TIME I WILL BE ASKED "WHEN ARE YOU GETTING MORE IPHONE 4'S IN STOCK!" YAHHHOOOO!!!!

I am overjoyed 😁
latinopride

Sep 3, 2010, 12:09 PM
well good for ya ......

bad thing is ur out of a job tho 😕
looch_himself

Sep 3, 2010, 2:28 PM
Hellorica???

What's up, co-worker?
OTIS

Sep 3, 2010, 4:11 PM
So when are you going to be getting any iphones 4's?
ATTDRONEV2.5

Sep 3, 2010, 4:33 PM
Sadly You are now scared for for life...

I recommend filing for disability

You can't be exposed to that much insanity and stupid without it infecting your brain
Butthead007

Sep 3, 2010, 9:27 PM
Sure you can. I don't feel scarred (then again, I never worked for an outsource group so the experience may be different). Still doing it too.

I suppose I'm from a generation that didn't whine and complain about everything. People today are so pampered. We would have gotten owned in WW2 with the current generation.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.