Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Can't replace EVO

serendair

Aug 22, 2010, 3:44 PM
Radioshack employees, I'm looking at you right now.

If a customer has a defective model of a phone purchased from Radioshack, do NOT send them back to Sprint telling them we'll replace it.

We cannot replace it. We're out of stock with that phone and have been for the last two months. We also don't replace phones purchased from 3rd party retailers as per policy; if it was ordered from our sales department OR from a corporate store (latter being a big MAYBE if I recall)? We can replace it.

Best Buy/Radioshack? Can't do. Period.

So please don't make my fellow representatives and I want to go yell at you and promise things we can't do. =)

...customer took that news very well though and thanked me sincerely for my time. o.o
island4prez

Aug 23, 2010, 3:12 PM
You realize you're talking about Radio shack employees right? From my experience they have NO IDEA about anything except how to lie to a customer to make the sale.
dilligaff1

Aug 23, 2010, 3:28 PM
Radio Shack 'O' $h!t!!
Ovvenu

Aug 23, 2010, 3:45 PM
🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.