Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

HEY STUPID CUSTOMER!

purplelotus

Aug 8, 2010, 7:55 PM
WISE UP OR GET OUT OF MY STORE!

😈

Why would you say you want a particular phone (in this case the Nexus ONE) and then ask me a bunch of questions thereafter which tell me you know NOTHING about cellular service in general.

Just get out. We close in 6 minutes!
Amarantamin

Aug 8, 2010, 8:09 PM
It's the latest and the greatest. I don't care if I don't understand its features, or don't need a data plan, or can't use a PC. My friends have it and so shall I. I have been a customer for 23 YEARS, since before your company even existed, and I demand satisfaction!
ochne

Aug 8, 2010, 9:22 PM
Such a long standing consumer of our services, I recommend this phenomenal new service, it's called the 0 plan. It has 0 minutes, nights and weekends at 9pm, $0.50/min overage, no text and no data services. You add on all the features you need. Now, text messaging is 20.00 per line for unlimited text, picture mail is an additional 5.00 per line, data services are 39.99 per line for basic with 69.99 for premium, then mobile to mobile is 5.00 per line, and can't forget upgrade to Nights and Weekends at 7p for 10.00 or 6p for 15.00. It's a great deal. What do you say? It's a special offer just for you, the long term customer.
Amarantamin

Aug 8, 2010, 9:30 PM
Well since its a special offer, of course I'll take it!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.