Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 25 replies

i want to complain loudly!!

newral

Aug 5, 2010, 9:11 PM
SPRINT REPS THIS IS WHAT ASURION CANT DO:

1)I cant activate insurance.

2) Asurion is not the WARRANTY of the phones sent or sold by sprint.

3)Dont transfer customers just to track their phones.. they have to at least start a claim...is not possible most of the time.. and is not possible if phone is stolen or pass 3 days already

4)PLEASE SPRINT REPS do not transfer customers to us if customers has being tranferred back to you 30 times.. for example is customers want to apply warranty of a phone he receive defective, make sure if the replacement was done by ASURION or TECH SUPPORT from sprint. if it was sprint, DO NOT TRANSFER!! I REPEAT DO NOTTTT TRANSFER!

5) do not lie to us about the real problem customer is having when doin...
(continues)
serendair

Aug 5, 2010, 9:31 PM
If the customer has been bounced in circles from Asurion and Sprint, I make damn good notes about why I'm getting them back to you, if not speak with you guys myself to understand why that keeps happening as per my supervisor's instruction.

It's not all Care agents and it's not all Asurion, but there are those who do play the "We don't care, we don't care!" game and transfer.
nightmare_angel

Aug 6, 2010, 11:34 AM
This applys to vzw reps...

Dont effinf lie to the customer and tell them to call Asurion for a warranty replacment at NO CHARGE when you know damn well that effin warranty is void.. Just tell the mofos that its void they have to file a claim...

Oh and don't tell people everything is a known issue exsample...

VZW store rep/ Oh mr customer you dropped your phone in the toilet and then took it out and stomped it on the ground and now it wont work?

Customer/ Yes thats what happend.

VZW store rep/ Oh well I see here that there is a known issue jumping out of your hand into the toilet then it looks like there is a known issue about the phone posessing you which made you stop the phone on the ground... Yeah call Asurion they will rep...
(continues)
DartStuticus

Aug 6, 2010, 6:07 PM
from reps that I've spoken win in Assurion that the replacement devices themselves are supposed to have a 1 year warranty. Is this accurate or not?
If that is the case, why would someone be expected to file multiple claims and pay multiple deductibles if the device they get does not work, which we get calls about all the time.

NOTE: The above is not an accusation but in inquiry.
sinister

Aug 7, 2010, 10:00 AM
you've actually got a good point...so tell me ASURION, i'm not a sprint rep but i have had customers call in sayin that the ins. replacement they had just received was doa, so what's your policy then? that wouldn't be a warranty issue as you gave them a defective device. so am i wrong or am i wrong...would that not be an issue YOU would addy? meh?
newral

Aug 7, 2010, 11:08 AM
uh? im going to try to answer you.. i dont know if i understood your question... Phones sent by ASURION has 12 months of waranty that is applied trough asurion... and they dont pay for this.. the waranty they pay for is with sprint.. Phones that they receive or buy from sprint, they have to go to the store to resolve the issue...
sinister

Aug 7, 2010, 2:49 PM
well i get that it has a 12 month warranty but say for example...a guys dumps his phone in the toilet, processes a claim to you guys & you guys send him a phone that is dead on arrival..you sent him a dud. that wouldn't be warranty because it didn't work from jump..wouldn't they send it back to you guys so you guys can send him a phone that actually works that would at that time be covered under that 12 month warranty?
ccareatatt

Aug 7, 2010, 3:52 PM
With AT&T first 30 days goes back to Point of Sale, Asurion, store, ECOM etc. We have to warm transfer to Asurion to let them know its a DOA within 30 days though.
nightmare_angel

Aug 9, 2010, 11:21 AM
If the phone is DOA and it came from Asurion then get them over to us and it's still a warranty issue we still try trouble shooting like normal and get out another phone if need be.
nightmare_angel

Aug 9, 2010, 11:23 AM
And to your question dart there are certain things that void the warranty in that case they do have to file a claim because it's not covered with their one year warranty we give them..
ochne

Aug 6, 2010, 12:35 PM
ASURION REPS THIS IS WHAT SPRINT CARE REPS CANNOT DO:

1. We cannot WAIVE THE DEDUCTABLE. Asurion charged it NOT Sprint. If you do not waive it, do not tell them to call Sprint or transfer them to Sprint to waive it. We just send them right back to you.

2. We cannot track a lost or stolen phone (even if lost or stolen that same day). Do not tell them they need to talk to Customer Care to have Sprint track it.

3. Do not tell a customer that Sprint will credit for the inability to use the phone while they wait for a replacement phone. Per the T&C, we don't. (And I have had an Asurion rep conference a call and while I was on the phone tell the customer that I was incorrect and that we do credit for the inability to ...
(continues)
newral

Aug 6, 2010, 6:00 PM
We dont do war transfers so there is no way we can lie to you unless is extremely neccesary.. my usual problem with you guys is that customer is paying for service and repairs and those customer get transferred to us not once, or twice 30 TIMES... AND WE TRANSFER THEM AGAIN TO YOU.. also we never say you can void charges.. we all know here that only RMA deparment from us can do that.. if we say that we can get fired... and we all know that you cant track phones.. maybe the customer was wrongly informed by some other agents... we are not that many agents here and they are not new people so they know that info... and we definitely cant say anything about bills or sprint credits because we are not allowed.. we can get fired.. so that info the ...
(continues)
ochne

Aug 6, 2010, 6:56 PM
The points I listed were warm transfers I received from Asurion. Not "I heard that....". They were calls I got. The customers I've dealt with have never said "Asurion said..." it was a rep from Asurion say "You need to do this, we can't but you can".
newral

Aug 6, 2010, 7:54 PM
😲 english speaking reps... im in the spanish section.. that doesnt happen here.. 😎
newral

Aug 6, 2010, 6:13 PM
ohh i saw your example ..anyway i work for the spanish side.. maybe that happend a lot in the english side... is not the same reps obviously...
rainbow_metals

Aug 6, 2010, 3:27 PM
in reference to you third point about tracking phones, the only information we were provided was as follows:
Asurion uses GPS technology to help customers find lost phones, avoid paying insurance deductibles as well as retrieve personal information.

Asurion will offer to help locate lost phones when TEP and ERP customers contact Asurion to file a claim.If Asurion can locate the phone, they will provide the customer an approximate address or send a map to the customer‘s e-mail address if requested.
The benefits to this new feature are:
Customers won‘t pay deductibles for a replacement device.
Customers retrieve of personal and private information from the phone like contacts, text messages, and picture mail.
Sprint sav...
(continues)
newral

Aug 6, 2010, 7:15 PM
lol.. exactly.. we dont want a big sue so if is stolen, no locator!
Owenu

Aug 6, 2010, 6:10 PM
tell the customer that there is NO deductable, and adding insurance when we know it is not a new phone, and telling them they are still covered.
sprintchickwv

Aug 8, 2010, 3:51 PM
regarding the 'DOA' issue. Now, customers often complain to me that the phone they got from Asurion is doing exactly the same thing as the previous phone. They want to get another one and not have to pay the deductible again. Now, how long do they have to report the problem? I've heard 30 days, I've heard 7 days, and plenty of things in between.

Thank you for your help.

-Jess, Sprint CSR
libreyloco

Aug 8, 2010, 4:37 PM
and i think it might be diff depending on wat carrier they have but with verizon they have a 1 year warranty for malf....if the phn gives them any technical problem with in that year the warranty covers it with out any deductable its free of charge but if they drop the phn or the phn gets wet and it show physical damage to the phn the warranty gets voided.....
newral

Aug 8, 2010, 5:14 PM
ok let me explain...

The phone asurion send has 12 months of waranty for MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL ISSUES...

Physical damages needs to be reported in or before 7 days after receiving the phone..

The 30 days waranty is from sprint... if they buy a phone from sprint they have 30 days of waranty and nothing else unless they are paying for extended warranty.. 😎
Amarantamin

Aug 8, 2010, 9:25 PM
Your name is Jess(ica)? Coincidently, that's the same name of the friend who you remind me of... weird...
mindflux

Aug 8, 2010, 6:06 PM
I dont know why were shouting! 🙂
newral

Aug 9, 2010, 10:17 AM
i learned from customers that the louder i am, the more people listen to me.. 🤣
RavenSkyhawk

Aug 9, 2010, 1:52 PM
So what your really saying is transfer the call to you no matter what it is.... got it. 😁
newral

Aug 9, 2010, 8:36 PM
🤣 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.