Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

Metro Pcs Store Reps/ Care Reps

rebel86

Aug 5, 2010, 12:59 PM
I don't know what type of training your recieveing but your all idiots.

Asurion can not track phones, we do not a have a gps system with the phone number, we do not have access to the billing acct to suspend your line, change the mobile number, or to accept payments for the billing acct.

Please stop calling in getting ACTING upset because the cx has to complete a claim affidavit, and don't lie and say you've nevere had a customer that has had to do one when your the same rep I spoke with yesterday about assisting a cx with her claim affidavit.

Your all idiots. 😡
OfAMightDivine

Aug 5, 2010, 1:02 PM
rebel86 said:
I don't know what type of training your recieveing but your all idiots.

Your all idiots. 😡

I love it 🙂
This_Troper

Aug 5, 2010, 1:10 PM
when God is on their side?
rebel86

Aug 5, 2010, 1:32 PM
LOL, well excuse my spelling I was rushing before I got another call. Thanks for noticing. 🤣 🤣 🤣
rebel86

Aug 5, 2010, 3:12 PM
And stop telling the customers to call Asurion to see if they have insurance on the acct, You have access to their acct so you tell them instead of them waisting our time.
smazi

Aug 5, 2010, 7:06 PM
rebel86 said:
Asurion can not track phones 😡

Sprint told us Asurion can sometimes track phones. If they are on and in a service area etc. We have been told to tell customers this too. Is this BS?
serendair

Aug 5, 2010, 7:21 PM
Agreed with this. They CAN track it if the GPS is turned on, the phone isn't turned off/dead and is unrestricted. (The last one from an actual Asurion agent who called and asked me to please remove the restriction.)
newral

Aug 5, 2010, 7:39 PM
We CAN TRY.. but is not guaranteed... I receive call from customers calling just to track the phone.. not possible unless he start a claim... and if pass 3 days of loss, is simply not possible...only 1% of customers calling can might have this service available...
smazi

Aug 5, 2010, 7:45 PM
Cool. Thanks for clarificating that 🙂
serendair

Aug 5, 2010, 7:53 PM
Good to know and thanks for clarifying! I will be sure to tell my customers that if they ask those questions.

Or, you know, educate them anyways or not bring it up if it's been missing for longer than about 48 hours.
newral

Aug 5, 2010, 7:57 PM
exactly!! 😁
CoMmAnDeRnChIc

Aug 6, 2010, 7:56 AM
You must have more access then some of us in other locations. In Houston, we don't have access to track it unless its the phone were sending as a replacement. Other then that no.
CoMmAnDeRnChIc

Aug 6, 2010, 7:51 AM
Yes it is! We don't have access to their acct or anything like that. So the gps tracking isn't something we can do.
libreyloco

Aug 6, 2010, 5:17 PM
wrong wit u....dont u know people know who u are....just chill out cus you are goin to cause the restiction of ps....just calm down yo

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.