Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 18 replies

WHY LIE???

joeybuschette

Aug 3, 2010, 12:05 PM
I've had a whole bunch of people who have just been flat out lied to by other reps. The last call I had was a woman who was told by some other sales rep that the Sanyo 2700 plays facebook games and has Nextel on it too. Really?? Are you that stupid or are you just saying that to get the sale?? This is crap. I also can not upgrade a customer 6 months early because they don't like their phone! Whoever you people are,just shut your mouth and walk out of the building now and don't look back! 👿 👿 👿 👿
RobbieJnn

Aug 3, 2010, 12:38 PM
sounds more like a customer bending the story, actually more like breaking it in half.
rainbow_metals

Aug 3, 2010, 12:44 PM
totally agree with you!!! also dont know if its just intentional ingnorance or just plain stupidity but either way it is able to be avoided and just plain lying is stupid, sales needs to have surveys too.
ubngaw

Aug 3, 2010, 12:54 PM
yeah i agree as well, not only sales rep lies some cust care also, to avoid the compalain of the cust and so they can xfer it right away to some other dept,.. and theres more.. they promise a lot of things as well 😈 👿
This_Troper

Aug 3, 2010, 2:00 PM
I promise Happy Endings. You guys do that, right?
joeybuschette

Aug 3, 2010, 2:07 PM
Hahaha. So funny
This_Troper

Aug 3, 2010, 2:32 PM
But I was serious.
joeybuschette

Aug 3, 2010, 2:46 PM
Ah. Sorry,we do not offer happy endings. Well,maybe. I'm sure there are some women that would. But I would not
This_Troper

Aug 3, 2010, 2:49 PM
But it's in the NOTES. You HAVE TO.
joeybuschette

Aug 3, 2010, 3:29 PM
I'm so sorry sir. In my department I do not have the ability to do that. Let me get you to the right place that can do that for you
ubngaw

Aug 3, 2010, 4:05 PM
🤣 🤣 or either can i put on hold for.. ever? 😁 😁
joeybuschette

Aug 4, 2010, 8:19 AM
I can do that too. Please hold
knights

Aug 4, 2010, 10:50 AM
🤣
Amarantamin

Aug 4, 2010, 9:07 PM
And that is the problem with Sales. Even if it's in the notes and you HAVE TO do it, you still transfer.

Fastrick that.
moeincb

Aug 3, 2010, 1:07 PM
I get this a lot too. Customers are too lazy to look the info up online. (and too cheap, the 2700 is free, iden units are not) Reps are not very knowledgeable due to high turn-over and impossible metrics.
joeybuschette

Aug 3, 2010, 1:31 PM
I just had a person transfered from Care that was told,by Care,the the $75 upgrade comes off the sale value that they see online. OH MY GOD COME ON!!! How f***ing stupid are you??!!
joeybuschette

Aug 3, 2010, 1:36 PM
Then she was told we would waive her shipping and upgrade fee on a coporate account!! I CAN NOT DO THAT!!! Customer Care should all be destoried!!! 👿 👿 👿 👿
ubngaw

Aug 3, 2010, 4:09 PM
true they should be pulled off coz sometimes sales can do customer care's job like adding some features on plan and a lot more.. 😁
serendair

Aug 4, 2010, 9:01 PM
It's called Karma, dude. Call center karma is the pits; and it means you're paying for someone else's mistake from your department.

Can't we all just get along~ 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.