Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

Is it just me,

pizzas not for breakfast

Jul 29, 2010, 4:32 PM
or is anyone else bothered by people who just constantly look over and stare at your screen?
Owenu

Jul 29, 2010, 4:35 PM
jk...that bothers me too. it also bothers me that when i need help, floor support is no where to be found, but when i don't need help, they walk thru the isles, looking at screens.
pizzas not for breakfast

Jul 29, 2010, 4:39 PM
if you weren't doing stuff you shouldn't be doing, it would not bother you so much.
Owenu

Jul 29, 2010, 4:49 PM
๐Ÿ˜ฒ and why exactly does it bother you that someone is staring at your screen so much? ๐Ÿคจ
pizzas not for breakfast

Jul 29, 2010, 4:59 PM
It bothering, reguardless if im doing anything or not, it still annoys me seeing someone just staring at my screen. More of a personal thing i guess.
Owenu

Jul 29, 2010, 5:03 PM
i don't appriciate you accusing me of doing something i'm not suppose to be doing ๐Ÿ˜ก

even if it's true ๐Ÿ‘€
pizzas not for breakfast

Jul 29, 2010, 5:07 PM
It's not an accusation if its true.
Owenu

Jul 29, 2010, 5:37 PM
๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
phyxlor

Sep 15, 2010, 12:21 PM
yes it is, its just an accurate accusation
astridL

Jul 29, 2010, 4:51 PM
yeah me too. i feel like someone's staring at me naked! ๐Ÿคฃ
pizzas not for breakfast

Jul 29, 2010, 5:03 PM
Like voyeurism.
ochne

Jul 29, 2010, 5:34 PM
And that's a bad thing how? ๐Ÿคฃ
newral

Jul 29, 2010, 5:41 PM
i dont like it either because they are watching me writting is this forum! ๐Ÿคฃ and no.. this website is not rhas no restrictions at my job so theres nothing wrong to go in here!
sprintchickwv

Jul 29, 2010, 5:12 PM
people will look over at me and be like "what are you writing?" I'm like "dude, are you for real? why do you care?"
ochne

Jul 29, 2010, 5:33 PM
If they are staring at my screen I start typing them messages on my note pad in like 48 point font see if they are actually reading or just being stupid. (I do the same when my supv is live monitoring) It makes things funny to watch the reaction.
sinister

Jul 31, 2010, 2:24 PM
lol i stare straight ahead when i'm havin a lengthy conversation with a customer...the dude across the aisle thinks i'm constantly starin at him cause he happens to be in the general direction i always stare

is that creepy? or just misleadin? ๐Ÿคฃ

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.