Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

HEY EVERYBODY!

SUMC_MEAD

Jul 16, 2010, 1:43 PM
Lets buy brand new phones that don't work unless we buy a case for them! That makes perfect sense! Its okay that the manurfacture is just jewing us. Don't worry they'll provide a "pre-selected" case,a nd we all know "pre-selected" means cheap. Thanks Apple I love you!
Vosberg1

Jul 16, 2010, 1:48 PM
Or just cover the thing in tape, and make it look like a duct tape theam..... That works as well.... Just dont get your hands stuck to the phone if you take it off.......

(Or better yet, just get the real deal, and buy HTC!!! Yea, not duct tape!!!)
ecycled

Jul 16, 2010, 2:42 PM
I sold a phone (8125) many years ago to a painter. He put it in a ziplock bag to use the touch screen part, but wore a bluetooth to talk.

I'm just saying thats what they should to. Put it in a ziplock bag (bonus is its water proof).
SUMC_MEAD

Jul 16, 2010, 2:55 PM
That's a bit creative.
ecycled

Jul 16, 2010, 2:57 PM
Creative. Here's another one.

Cust lived in a metal trailer house, his razr didn't work unless it was in the bathroom window. Guy uses a bluetooth around his house and leaves the razr on the window sill.

I was pretty impressed by that one.
Vosberg1

Jul 16, 2010, 5:06 PM
3M tape works as well. Keeps the antenna from grounding out....

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.