all discussions

show all 38 replies

If you could do anything to a customer

rebel86

Jul 13, 2010, 9:30 PM
through the phone what would it be??????? 😁 😁 😈
retrocool

Jul 13, 2010, 9:32 PM
You mean OTHER than leap through the phone lines and strangle them?

Well, some of the sexy-voiced ones might be fun to get naked with. 😉
sprintchickwv

Jul 13, 2010, 9:39 PM
I will pay the first person to invent a device that lets me do that.
Amarantamin

Jul 13, 2010, 9:42 PM
How much will you pay?
sprintchickwv

Jul 13, 2010, 9:43 PM
Do you give payment arrangements? 😁

Or do you accept other "services?" 🤣

What I be approved for? 😛
Amarantamin

Jul 13, 2010, 9:57 PM
I take cash.

Cash can be exchanged for 'other services', and I still have cash left over.

I learned this trick a long time ago.
wyckdkitty

Jul 22, 2010, 12:36 PM
ooo i soo agree with that second comment....

it's like ummmmmmm hello ... anything I can say to keep you talking? 😈
Poking Pixie

Jul 13, 2010, 9:57 PM
every time they say something stupid. Like large enough to kill them. JK 🤣
wildscent

Jul 14, 2010, 9:26 AM
anything that can kill all my stupid customer is enough :-)
smazi

Jul 14, 2010, 9:58 AM
Reach through the phone line to grab their cell phone and unsubscribe them from the games & premium tv channels that they don't know how they got on there in the first place. Seriously, I know they can do it through their phone & through sprint.com, but can't sprint give us a backdoor access through the account? That would be so much simpler than trying to explain to total dummies how to do these things.

Either that, or reach through the phone & smack 'em around a bit. That would be satisfying.
smazi

Jul 14, 2010, 10:17 AM
And while I'm wishing, I wish I had a way to block them from adding premium content from my end. Something similar to the blocking we do through the PMG for those lovely texting services that magically appear on their bills out of nowhere (I'm being sarcastic of course. I know these things have disclaimers, but apparently no one reads them). I don't mind educating a customer who knows how to use a web browser to manage these things themselves, but so many don't want to be bothered with it. And they don't have an email address for the verification email, so I can't just create the user profile and do it for them.
smazi

Jul 14, 2010, 10:22 AM
I guess what I'm saying is to block premium messaging & content by default until the customer actually requests it. At that time we can educate them about the costs and how to manage it themselves. That would save a lot of those discretionary credits.

(sorry, I went off on a tangent. It's just my big pet peeve with sprint right now)
wyckdkitty

Jul 22, 2010, 12:48 PM
had an escalated call because I cant remove those subscriptions & cust flat out refused to do it himself by texting "stop" to the short code!!!!! 😢
smazi

Jul 22, 2010, 9:19 PM
Customer: "Short code? huh?"
Me: *sigh* "I'll do it for you."

Sprint has a tool for that, but still... I wish customers took more responsibility for their "stuff" (or their kids or girlfriends or boyfriends or whatever). I love responsible customers, cause they're so rare. Cherish them. 🤣
viper27

Jul 14, 2010, 3:49 PM
HAHA!! you said "backdoor access" 🤣
Researcher

Jul 14, 2010, 12:35 PM
I posted weeks ago that I wish there was a button that I could push to make their phone explode.

"Yes customer, if you could put your phone real close to your ear, I will send you a little something to remove the problem!" 😈 😈

BOOOOOOM! 😁
ochne

Jul 14, 2010, 12:35 PM
Well...this is a little involved at first, but in the end is very simple.

1. All devices a built with a C-4 Charge in the center of the device capable of remote detonation

2. All carriers have added to their terms and conditions a "Termination Clause" that allows the carrier to terminate the customer at will.

3. All carriers add to their software systems the functionality to trigger the "Termination Clause" of the agreement.

4. If a customer starts getting out of hand, you just threaten to activate the "Termination Clause". Should make for more civilized customers.
andyandjustinarebetter

Jul 14, 2010, 12:43 PM
roll their phone around in a used baby diaper and then sit back and laugh as they try to figure out why their face smells so terrible. 🤣
krickt

Jul 14, 2010, 12:45 PM
I know it can be done! Can we send a sound to a customer's phone that would render them deaf and mute for an hour or so? If the customer continues to complain (via txt or email) then another tone could be sent that would render the brain incapable of sending nerve signals to the custie's thumbs.

This has got to be possible. Maybe there's an Android Ap for that somewhere!
k
viper27

Jul 14, 2010, 3:52 PM
IPhone has an app for that! lol
deepc

Jul 14, 2010, 4:01 PM
If I could get away with anything...I'd have an airhorn at my desk and give them a full blast when they got rude or stupid.

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Thanks for playing. Bye-bye now
Downtime24

Jul 14, 2010, 4:10 PM
AMAZINGG!!!!! 😁
Poking Pixie

Jul 14, 2010, 7:33 PM
See, we don't need an app for that when we can just deafen them with an airhorn. 🤣
SHumphries

Jul 17, 2010, 2:33 PM
I would jump throug and kick em in the juggular
SUMC_MEAD

Jul 17, 2010, 2:33 PM
reach my slap them for being stupid
moedaddy

Jul 17, 2010, 4:02 PM
Take her in the back room and talk phone to her,show her the musles on my legs and tell her how sore they are from standing for hours on them.Explain to her the long hours I work and how under paid I am.
ecycled

Jul 17, 2010, 4:10 PM
I don't need to go through the phone. I believe in prevention. We need a caller ID system that they have to input the reason for calling. If its dumb, we push the pass button.

I'm at a store and we get 90% of our calls about if we have the iphone and how much it is(seriously, these ppl are ruh-tarded). I would pass on all those.

Optional: Give us a system to just reply without talking to them, so I don't have to hear Jim Bob's doom-bass voice and incorrect grammar
sinister

Jul 18, 2010, 3:47 PM
i would fly to a distant galaxy on my jet fueled broomstick, abduct the dude that played
khan on star trek cause he's got this awesomely thrilling voice so he could narrate as i reached my hand through the phone with a fist full of brain eating slugs which i would thrust into the cavity that holds the idiots minute peanut they call a brain & listen ecstatically at the blood curdling screams as the slugs eat their way from one side of their annoying head to the other (short trip) while the midget that played on fantasy island shouts "da plane boss da plane" 😁
deepc

Jul 18, 2010, 4:04 PM
Very creative...I like your sense of imagination. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of a few.

Live long and prosper
🙂
Poking Pixie

Jul 19, 2010, 4:18 PM
I LOVE IT!!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
ACSer4Sprint

Jul 19, 2010, 6:51 PM
I would cut of the willy of the Mother F***er that jacked off in my ear! 👿
Magnificent1

Jul 19, 2010, 7:01 PM
I would reach through phone and snatch out their tunsils and dance on them.....
rebel86

Jul 19, 2010, 7:03 PM
Wow... Ok.... 😁
joeybuschette

Jul 23, 2010, 11:39 AM
Don't you guys ever worry that the customers,like myself,would read this and get upset?
ecycled

Jul 23, 2010, 3:40 PM
About as much as customers worry about paying attention when we are talking, they don't.
joeybuschette

Jul 24, 2010, 10:56 AM
I am. And stuff scares me. I hope I never piss you guys off
ecycled

Jul 24, 2010, 11:08 AM
joeybuschette said:
I am. And stuff scares me. I hope I never piss you guys off

If you do actually listen and ask questions then respect the answer, trust me we love you. I'd bet money that if any of us talked to you we would give you everything we possibly could: smile and a fair price.

Its the ones that yell, curse, and generally don't take responsibility that this is more aimed towards. Also this is just blowing off steam, for the most part.

Thanks again for being a great customer!
joeybuschette

Jul 24, 2010, 5:03 PM
I work in a call center so I know what you guys go through so I do try no matter what to be nice. In that note you guys have a great rest of your day and nice rest of the weekend as well! 😁
rebel86

Jul 24, 2010, 4:46 PM
I would slap the piss out of the customer then strangle their stupid ass.

If I aks you for your first and last name why the f**k are you asking me do I want the acct holder's first and last name over and over again when I say.... MAY I HAVE YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.