Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

i have a question

Mafdet

Jul 11, 2010, 4:25 PM
for t-mobile reps... 👀 ... what is the upgrade policy?? is it every 2 years?? or how long do you have to wait to be able to upgrade?? just wondering... 🤭
Mafdet

Jul 11, 2010, 4:37 PM
.... 👀
Rin

Jul 11, 2010, 4:38 PM
hey sexy.... 🤤
deepc

Jul 11, 2010, 4:51 PM
It used to be 2 years for a full upgrade but many of our plans are now offering the full upgrade after only 1 year. I'm in new sales but I often speak with our customer care reps and hear about 1 year upgrades.

So, any customer care reps on here?
Mafdet

Jul 12, 2010, 1:23 PM
because i have the 750 fam. plan but i sort of took over my friends line and its not that i don't like the phone but i want to be able to upgrade to the samsung galaxy s when it comes out... 😕
wdfichtel

Jul 12, 2010, 2:02 PM
Without seeing your account, I wouldn't be able to determine exactly what you're eligible for. There are far too many factors to pricing based on tenure, situation, etc. Your best bet is to just call on the release date after 10am Eastern and ask a rep to look for you.
Mafdet

Jul 12, 2010, 3:42 PM
ok i will do that then 😁
justfinethanku

Jul 12, 2010, 4:10 PM
22mo.

But a huge majority of our customers are eligible for early upgrades, not entitled, but eligible.

As far as I know, if you are switching from a regular phone to a smart phone T-Mobile will upgrade you at almost any time. (just a rumor)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.